Innocent Eyes Chapter 4

Hey, I know its like extremely short, and im sorry, just didnt want to leave it like i did in the last chapter.

Enjoy!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Annie

When I opened My eyes, I saw them, my parents. They were right in front of me but bright lights were everywhere. It was blinding, it was like looking into the sun and then seeing black spots all over.

I was soo glad to see them. They were just as I remembered them. My mom with her brown locks at shoulder length, hanging delicatly around her face. Her large brown eyes like chocolate drops. And her light tan skin with the aroma of Love spell, our favorite from the victoria secret selection.

I looked at my dad, his hair was short but brown like my moms. His eys as blue as the sea, just like mine. I remember he used to call me Twinky because we had similar features.

Not just our eyes, but our thin pink lips and small ears. My mom and dad looked happy, as they always should have been. My mother took a step forward in her bronze sandles and white robe. She took her hand in mine and looked deep into my eyes.

"Honey, we dont have much time, but we must deliver you one last message."

 I scrunched my eye brows in confusion. What message?.....What do you mean, What is this about?

My mother cleared her throat and spoke slowly saying " There will be danger soon, I can feel it"

"But, there will be power in your name."

 "You, Annie, are the key to life. You hold everything to your world. Its somewere in your mind. Only your emotions will unlock it" My mother smiled, and looked at my father.

My body chose my soul mate in college, thats when I discovered I held the power of Innocent Eyes. You see honey, along time ago, many of our ancestors were great leaders and warriors. But a group of witches cast a spell on our family....In every family for years to come, it was said that the XX Child would posess the powers of each witch in that group, known as the All Powerful Wickas.It was said that for years to come and go a witch of life and death will live amoung us.However I believe having powers is just a myth, I mean i never discovered anything special."

She shook her head dismissing the last thought.

 " We must leave now, but please take care of your brother, and your soul mate when you find him. He will be waiting."

Tears started to glide down my light tan skin.

" Wait MOM! DAD! please dont leave yet!" I cried.

 " I havent seen you in soo long, please dont leave me!" I begged. They started to back away slowly. A loud thumping sound was all I heard.

I looked around confused, but when I looked back at my mom and dad, they were flying! They had huge butterfly like wings, each spanding at least 8 feet tall. As they flapped, little white feathers began to sprinkle the air.

I looked up astonished at them and the brightness of what I'm guessing was heaven. The gates opened slowly making a squeeling sound like a rusted gate would when you open and shut it. They blew a kiss down to me and ever so slightly like magic a tiny rose floated down to me.

Pink sparkles glittereing in the air as if it were a gentle dust storm. I reached out for the rose and smelled it. Love spell, I stated.

Slowly my eyes drifted open, I rolled over and saw someone in the door way.

 "Dad?" I questioned groggely.

"No, try again" he answered with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****Like it ? Hate it? PLZ COMMENT VOTE AND CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE LATEST CHAPTER****

**Thanks for reading**