Innocent Eyes Chapter 18 <3

Soo...this chapter is really good. I must say, though it does get a little bit interesting.

*ENJOY*

Annie POV

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to chilling pressence. I could feel the essence of something lurking in the shadows. The dark feeling sent tingles down my spine and made the hairs on my arms stand up.

I kept my eyes closed, while keeping the same breathing pace. Maybe if I pretend I am asleep it can buy me some time. I felt the bed I was on sag as something seemed to move about. A cold touch traced down the length of my arm. I gasped and shot my eyes open, digging my nails into the plush velvet.

I shot straight up and turned on either side, looking for who it was that touched me. On the other side of the bed was my neighbor. Why didn't I just look there in the first place I don't know but when I saw who it was I was scared to death.

His green eyes sparkling with curiosity as they search deep in mine. I backed away from him slowly. He made a move and came closer to me and thats when I noticed I was closer to the edge of the bed than I thought. I fell to the floor with a thump, landing on my back.

I looked up at him and he had a grin plastered on his pale face. My breathing was uneven as I started to walk backwards. In one swift movement, that seemed too fast than humanly possible he was infront of me. He bent down and grabbed me by the arm and threw me on the bed.

"What do you want??" I asked with fear, but my voice came out braver than I thought. He laughed. Why is he laughing??

 "What do I want?" I reiterated.

He zooms over to me and leans on the bed post.

"I want your blood, that's what I want." I says darkly while showing his fangs.

 I suck in a breath and stare at him in horror.

"W-why?" I choke out.

 His brows scrunch together before answering

 "Because I'm thristy you stupid child!" He seems so familiar. Why? I think.

Wait, a minute! The one from my dream. Those green emerald eyes. In one swift movement he jumps on top of me and is straddeling me.

 I wiggle and trash trying to get out of his grasp "Wha-? STOP!...please" I beg.

His weight is crushing me, as I try to kick and punch him. But every blow seems to be nothing to him. He smiles down at me, like he's enjoying my useless protests. "Get off of me!" I yell. He sighs heavily and asks "Or what? You'll scream?" "Don't even bother, the pain will only last a few minutes" he says.

No. No. No. This is not how I want to die!

"Please....Please...."I begged while he tried to pin me down.

A failed attempt but it was worth a try. He gripped my wrists and pinned them down on either side of my face. His cool breath was inches from my face as he said

"Dont worry, you wont feel any pain after this."

I try and sqirm out of his grasp, but its no use; hes too strong. His face next to my neck, I feel his fangs rub over the same spot he bit me in my dream. Tears started to well in my eyes as I knew I couldn't do anything to stop him. This is it I thought, while trying to control my sobs.

"Why are you...doing t-this?" I sobbed.

 "W-w-why don't you just get it over and done with, like last time!" His breath disapeared from my neck and I saw his eyes search over mine.

"What did you just say?" he questions.

"Just do it! It hurt the first time, but please just get this over with!" I cried from beneath him. He looked puzzeled as he thought weather or not to do it. He leaned in and then backed away.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR !!?" I screamed in his face with anger.

I accepted it, I was going to die. Especially with the stunt I just pulled. Asking for him to kill me, nice one Annie.

I moved my head so I was looking to the wall, exposing my neck.

 "Do it" I whispered.

 Tired of waiting, tired of his games. I took a glance as his face and saw an undesided question in his mind.

*Why is she doing this? I've never had a human offer themself to me. Does she know me? Cause she certainly is acting like she does.*

His eyes turned blood red and said "Don't underestamate me child!" I closed my eyes, waiting for the same unbearable pain as my dream. I felt him move above me and saw him lean in just in time for the kill.

His bite was forceful and rough. He roughly dug into my neck, and the slurping sound of him drinking my blood sickened me. I provoked him to do this too, I thought. I gasped when I felt him connect with me and arched my back upwards.

I felt his weight disapear off of me then and saw him fly to the back wall, making a giant hole . I look at him confused; seeing him panting, trying to catch his breath as I instinctavly reach up to my neck.

My blood marked my fingers as I shakily brought my hand to my viewing. My hand was bright. No my arms were. I jump off the bed looking down at myself. I was glowing!! I had a bluish white coating around my bodies edge.

I look around frantically,

"Whats happening to me?" I ask hyperventalating. I felt my breathing speed up as the glow started to radiat off of me, making me brighter.

Oh my god! What's wrong with me?? I stare down at my hands shaking rapidly. I look over at Ross and see him before me staring at me in awe.

I back away scared to death, and see my footprints that were once on the ground, left a glowing mark of territory. I look left and right looking around, only to realize it's just me.

"What are you?" he questions seriously.

His eyes dark on mine scare me even more. I rush to the door and yank it open, the deadbolt falling apart as I rush down the corridor.

I can feel him behind me as I make my way to a staircase. I turn around frantically and put my hand on the other, palms to him, and force all of my energy towards him. He was atleast 6 feet from me when the ball of energy hit him dead on. The yellow energy ball hit him so hard, he flew backwards, hitting a door.

I didn't mean to do that! Oh my god! I shakily look down at my uncontrolled hands. Slowly bit by bit the glowing faded and I fell to the floor exhausted. I put my face in my hands and started to cry.

I could hear footsteps running up the staircase beside me then.

"What happend up here?" a young man, I'm guessing is Arkaidian, asked confused.

I look up at him to see his face glance over to Ross'. He speeds over to him lifting him off the ground. They both look over at me with dark orbed eyes. Nothing innocent about them. They were dead, holding no emotion.

"I think we've found our girl" I hear Ross say in a whisper.

SOO?? <><>WHATCH THINK??<><>

**LIKE IT? HATE IT?**

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN IF YOU LIKE ME!