20

Marthe.

Maxine's arm smacked me in the face, waking me up. She was murmuring under her breath about something, jerking about, letting me know she's having a nightmare. When her arm came back down, I caught it, lightly shaking her to wake her up.

"Baby," I said, kissing her cheek. She furrowed her brows as I shook her again. I chuckled as she cluelessly opened her eyes.

"Hmm?" Maxine asked, unaware that she tried to fight me in her sleep.

"Baby, you were having a nightmare," I said, pulling her close to me. I didn't feel too much pain for once, so I guess that's progress. Sitting up, I noticed breakfast was on a tray on a cart. Someone must've brought it in while we were sleeping, but I'm not complaining because if it means I don't have to socialise with anyone except Maxine, then I'm cool with it.

"Wow, my Nan meant it when she said do nothing," Maxine said, getting up from the bed. She grabbed the tray, placing it on the bed before straddling my hips, careful of my brace. I fucking hate this thing, but I want my body to heal correctly.

"When was your first, Marth?" Maxine randomly asked me as she drank her coffee on the bedside next to me. I lowly chuckled, sitting up before kissing my half-naked girlfriend. She's so beautiful in the morning.

"I was fifteen-years-old, and my best friend and I did it in a closet," I said, watching Maxine drop her jaw.

"The irony is immaculate, babe," Maxine praised as she took another sip of coffee.

"Yeah, it was so bad, but yeah, that was my first time. It's so embarrassing, I refuse to go into detail,"  I said, kissing Maxine's bare shoulder. She lifted my chin, kissing my lips as I deepened it by gripping her ass, squeezing it. Maxine squealed, breaking the kiss.

"Marth!" Maxine exclaimed, nearly spilling her coffee. I reached over to my nightstand, grabbing the painkillers before taking one. Maxine's eyes didn't blink as she watched my every move, making sure I take the prescribed amount. I want more, but I owe it to her to not fall into that trap. She looked so heartbroken when she realised I was as high as a kite two days ago, and I don't want to upset her like that again, but the way I felt was indescribable because I was there, but I wasn't, and I felt so free, feeling my head as light as a feather, as high as a cloud, and as gone like the wind, but it's a feeling you can't get anywhere else.

Sure, I've tried weed, I've gotten drunk, taken pills at parties, but painkillers are a different kind of high few find, and most don't because of the education given on tablets, and I ignored all I learned.

Putting the bottle down, I saw Maxine physically relax, which also broke my heart, seeing she was afraid I'd take more than need be. I don't want this to put a strain on our relationship, but it already did, more like I already did.

"Marth, please go into detail about your first. You were there for mine, and you impressed me, so I want to know the Marth who didn't know what she was doing," Maxine begs, taking a bite from her croissant. I groaned, sitting back again, placing my hands on her smooth thighs.

"It started out as a stupid game of truth or dare," I start. Maxine chuckled.

"We didn't start off with the clichés. No, we skipped right to the kiss me dare. I dared Virginia Robinson to kiss me, and she did without hesitation, and get this, she pinned me to the floor of her closet as we made out. I didn't know what I was doing, but I knew I liked it because I knew I was into girls, so I let this girl kiss me for however long she wanted," I said, gliding my hands up and down Maxine's thighs.

"Oh, my god, I think we were there for five minutes, just sucking each other's faces until she broke the kiss. I was stunned, but I wanted more. She dared me to take off her top, and I did, so we went back and forth, stripping each other until we were down to our underwear. She was seventeen, so I thought she was so hot because she was so much older than me," I said. Maxine giggled.