7

Maxine.

Marth dropped me on the bed and took off her jacket, throwing it elsewhere in the room. Her tattoos exposed, turned me on. She hovered over me, kissing my neck, igniting my skin again. I cried out as she kissed in the crease where my neck and jaw meet. I moaned as she sucked and nibbled the area.

As she did that, I kicked off my boots while my hands searched for her belt. Her hands unzipped my skirt. Marth hunted for any other sweet spot on my neck, and she succeeded.

Throwing her belt across the room, I unbuttoned her jeans. Marth paused to take her top off, exposing more ink. She also took mine off, but she didn't take my shirt off the proper way. Marth ripped it off. She ripped my shirt off my body. I should be mad, but that was such a turn on. She kissed in between my breast, leaving marks in her wake. Sitting up, she looked down at me. Her eyes are wild with lust and another emotion I couldn't read. Whatever it was, it made me feel wanted. This is what it's supposed to feel like. To feel wanted by someone I want.

Throwing my ripped shirt across the room, I unhooked my bra. I was admiring Marth's chest that was right in front of me. Getting to my knees as she stood up, I cupped her breasts in my hands. She sighed, heavily as I kissed the exposed skin. Licking a long strip from her breast to her neck, she groaned. I kissed her neck, leaving marks the way she left them on me. I left them down to her cleavage. I helped her out of her pants, shocked to see she's wearing pretty panties. More of her tattoos are on display.

I then remembered the first time I saw her almost naked. She was wearing pretty underwear.

Pinning me back onto the bed, she kissed my lips. My legs wrapped around her, pressing my core into her, trying to relieve some tension.

"Not yet, baby," she said, making me whine.

Marth let her lips trail back down to my chest. Her lips wrapped around one of my nipples. I cried out. So that's what that's supposed to feel like. I moaned her name softy, letting my fingers tangle themselves in her hair.

"Fuck," I whimpered as she went to the other one. Her dark eyes penetrated my blue ones as she lightly bit my nipple. I moaned, lightly pushing her head south.

"Eager?" Marth asked, making me giggle. She complied, placing her head in between my thighs, her lips kissed my inner thighs, making me squirm. She tortured me by leaving marks on my inner thighs.

"I know you're soaking," Marth said, hooking her fingers around my thong. She slowly pulled them down with parted lips.

"Fuck," Marth breaths on to me, making me jump. She placed one of her hands on top of me to hold me down, and the other by my entrance. I felt her tongue flat against me, and I shuddered.

"Shit," I cry out. Marth looks at me again as I felt her tongue enter me.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as her soft tongue fucked me. I pulled at her hair, begging for more. She replaces her tongue with two of her fingers, and her tongue ran along my clit.

"Oh, my god!" I cry out, trying not to scream. Marth didn't slow down or speed up. She kept a sustained pace, and if she keeps it up, I'm going to come. Her lips wrapped around my clit as she sucked, bringing me closer.

"Do not stop," I begged. My back arched off the bed, as I shut my eyes. Marth had to work hard to keep me down.

"I want to see your eyes when you come," Marth said, still fingering me. Her lips back on me and I lost it. I screamed, not caring if anyone heard me. Marth rode out my high as my legs shook like crazy before kissing her way back to my lips.