29

Maxine.

I've seen Marth sweaty, but not like this, and I don't know why I agreed to go to the gym with her. She's advanced, and I'm not, and I can't help but drool over her abs as she runs on the treadmill, sweat dripping down her body, making her glisten. She is so focused as she runs with music in both ears, and I'm doing the stair steps. My arse is burning, and it's too early to be up.

She claimed it was to celebrate her getting a "c" in her math class. She dragged our friends and me to the gym, telling us we had to start before the New Year Resolution crowd.

I just noticed the scars on her stomach have faded significantly. I did see some scar-fading cream in our restroom at home. I guess she's been using that.

"Aren't you worried anyone's gonna hit on her?" Maria asked me. I begged her to join me so I don't suffer alone.

"People are always hitting on her. I see it, but they don't try anything," I said. My god, I'm in so much pain, but Marth loves my arse.

"Ladies," some man said to us. I rolled my eyes.

"Taken," Maria said, confirming her relationship with Devon.

"I don't see your boyfriends," the random guy said. I recognise him from school. He's in my English class.

"Mine over there," Maria said, smiling at Devon, who was doing benchpress with Issac. Serenity sat with Caroline, and they weren't doing much of anything.

"I don't have a boyfriend, and I don't want one," I said, trying to ignore this bastard and get Marth's attention, but she's so focused, and it's hot. She's so hot.

"But you're taken," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I have a girlfriend," I said, looking back at this bloke. He's looking at my arse, and I caught him.

"You're too hot to have a girlfriend," fucking disgusting. There's no level of beauty in sexuality.

"If I were straight, I wouldn't go for you," I said as Maria chuckled. I looked back at the treadmill, and Marth wasn't there.

"Bitch," the bastard speaks, calling me a name.

"Hey, fuck off," I hear Marth defend me. I got off the stair machine, and my legs felt like a million pounds each.

"If you don't mind, I'm in the middle of a conversation," the wanker continues making a fool of himself.

"Are you flirting with my girlfriend? Because you suck," Marth said as she threw a sweaty arm around me. The man stepped back, confused.

"You're her girlfriend?" Marth rolls her eyes.

"Yes, I am, so please fuck off. She's not interested," Marth said, anger in her eyes. She's sweaty, hot, and angry, and it shouldn't turn me on, but it does.

"Damn, chill," the guy says, walking off.

"Are you okay?" Marth asked, turning to me. My eyes trickle down her body as she breathes, her abs flexing.

"Y-yes," I said, climbing back onto the stair machine. Maria hasn't stopped through the whole exchange.

"You sure?" Marth is clueless that I am fucking her with my eyes.

"Yup," I said, trying to change gears from sex to working out. I was successful, but then Marth started doing squats with Johnny, who was spotting her. She's so strong, and it shows when she throws me on the bed and when I feel her arms, legs, core, and her arse.

"You have a little drool, Max," Maria said, making me close my mouth. She laughed at my expense before we got off the hellish machines and moved on to our core. We did a ten-minute plank series, and it was painful, but I knew the results would be excellent, so I pushed. I felt someone place a weight on my back, and then Marth got on the ground.