49

Maxine.

I can't stop looking at Marth as she ate. I want her now.

"Hey, meet me inside," I said to Marth, who looked at me confused before she relaxed her eyes.

"Oh, okay," she said, winking at me.

"I'm going to the restroom," I said to Sybil.

"Okay," she said as she led me inside. No one except the bridal party and my family is allowed inside. Obviously my guests can use the restroom. I went to my room, closed the door before sitting on my bed, and took off my panties.

"You can't wait until everyone leaves?" Marth asked, stepping into our room, making me take in my lower lip.

"No," I said, standing up. Marth pulled me closer to her as she kissed me, guiding us to our bed.

"I can't wait, I just married you," I said, running my hands through Marth's hair.

"Fuck, I love you," she said, kissing down my neck.

"Marth," I whined as I felt her hand draw up my leg.

"Fuck, you are wearing a leg gaurd," Marth cried as her lips caressed my cleavage.

"Fingers," I say as Marth sticks two fingers in her mouth.

"Add a third," I said, watching Marth widen her eyes as she stuck in a third finger.

"I love you," Marth said as she traced her hand up to my core.

"No panties?" Marth asked, sucking in a sharp breath as a smile spread on my face.

"They're over there," I said, looking at my panties on the floor.

"Leave them off the rest of the night," Marth said as her fingers entered my core. I tossed my head back as she pumped her arm, giving me pleasure.

"Fuck, Marth," I cried as my wife fucked me on our bed at our wedding.

"Jesus," I whimpered before I felt Marth's lips on me.

"Shit," I cried out, falling back on the bed.

"It feels so good," I shudder as Marth groaned against me, but I wanted to feel her.

"Baby," I whined, lifting her head. Marth kissed me as my hands unbuckled her belt before I reached inside her panties.

"Max," Marth gasped as I stuck two of my fingers in her.

"Fuck," Marth cursed as we lay on the bed, getting each other off.

"I love you," Marth said before I kissed her, feeling her clit against my fingers.

"I love you," I said, kissing her deeper.

"Don't stop," Marth panted.

"Baby, I'm close," I warned, feeling her three fingers deep inside of me.

Marth's dropped her jaw open as she screwed her eyes shut, still pumping her arm. She's close.

"Max," Marth pants as I felt my build-up grow stronger.

I couldn't stop the words and moans falling from my lips as I came for Marth.

"Fuck!" I nearly yelled before Marth came after me.

"Oh, my fucking god," Marth cries as we ride out each other highs.

Sitting up, I made sure my hair was still perfect, and my makeup didn't smear.

"Shall we attend our own wedding?" Marth asked as she picked up my panties off the floor, stuffing them in her pant pocket. That little act will always make my face heat up.