2

Maxine.

Waking up the next morning was very lovely. Marth came barging in, rudely waking me up before my alarm.

"I don't know what the fuck you expected from me, but don't ask people to hook up if you catch feelings like that. I do not do relationships," Marth nearly yells at someone at the door. I slowly sat up, squinting my eyes, trying to adjust them. Before anyone could say anything, my alarm went off.

Marth turned to face me, closing the door in that poor girls face. That was rude.

"What the hell was that?" She asked, dropping her backpack on her messy bed.

"My alarm," I said, shutting it off. Now that I'm awake, no thanks to Marth, I pulled back the sheets. Marth began undressing in front of me, making me suck in a sharp breath, heading to the closet. I focused on what I'd wear, so I pulled out an oversized beige, brown, and white flannel, a white cropped tank top, and a pair of Mom Jeans, and my dirty white vans.

Heading to my dresser, trying to ignore an almost naked Marth in the mirror, I pulled out a fresh set of underwear. A plain white bra and a black thong. In the mirror, I could see she was just laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone.

"Cute pyjama's," Marth said. I looked back to see her staring at me. Her body on display and I'm shocked to see she's in great shape. I was so mesmerised by how much ink covered her arms. Her right arm was covered entirely, her left had tattoo's all the way up to her elbow. Marth has a few on the upper part, and she even had tattoos on her legs and a few on her torso.

"You have a little drool," Marth said, making me snap my head back to my clothes. I heard her chuckle getting up as she headed to the closet. Her body in my peripheral vision again made my heart rate speed up. Why is she making me feel like this?

With shaky hands, I reached for the hem of my shirt. I'm not wearing a bra which made me even more anxious. Pulling up, I took off my shirt. Letting it drop, I grabbed my bra and then my tank top. Next, my shorts dropped.

"M-Marth, can you not look over here?" I asked in case she does. I don't think I'll survive if I know she's watching me. Getting dressed in front of another woman has never been this difficult. Except for that one time at my friend's sleepover a year ago, and another during a pool party, but we won't go into it.

"Anything for you, babe," She teased with a pet name, making my face heat up. I made sure she wasn't looking by checking her bed. She was back in it, rolled over, facing the wall. I couldn't help but love her style. Marth wore shorts that are clearly from the men's section, and I think they're a Nike cut; a plain black t-shirt with a pair of hightop converse with Nike socks with her tattoos on display.

"I can feel you staring at me, so if you don't want me to watch you drop your panties, I suggest you turn around," Marth said, and I could feel her smirk from here. I listened, turning back around and quickly changed. I slipped on my vans, and then the oversized flannel.

"Are you done yet?" Marth groaned.

"Yes, I am," I said as she rolled over. Her eyes scanned my outfit like she did last night.

"Adorable," She said as I left the room to go brush my teeth. Marth followed me out, doing the same, I assume. We got back as my phone went off again. It was ringing, but Marth grabbed my phone.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, she's fucking me," Marth said into the receiver. My eyes widened as I snatched my phone from her hands to see it was Johnny who called.

"I am so sorry!" I apologised into the receiver, looking up at Marth who was smiling like an idiot. She has a charming smile.

"I know she was lying," Johnny said as I sat down at my desk to fix my hair. I set my mirror up and pulled out my brush.