32

Marthe.

"Baby, what the fuck is this?" I asked Maxine, who insist we go back to the gym together. She was wearing these tight shorts under her sweats, showing off her impeccable ass.

"These?" She asks, sitting up from crunches. I nod, drooling over them. I have never seen her wear anything like this except leggings, but I'm not complaining about them. I want to rip them off her.

"Yes," I groaned as she smiles at me.

"Spandex," I know what they are, but fuck.

"Do you like?" She asked, knowing the answer. Of course, I like them, but just about every man is staring at her. Maxine doesn't notice, but I do, and it's pissing me off. I know how they look at her because I'm looking at her like that.

"Fuck, yes," I curse as she leans over to kiss me. I smiled into our kiss.

"Hot," someone said, making me roll my eyes.

"No, thank you," Maxine said, standing up, and my eyes followed her ass, and so did the eyes of that fucktard.

"Hey, watch it," I warned, standing up. Having a hot girlfriend is all fun and games until everyone hits on her. The bastard put his hands up as if to back off before Maxine, and I headed to a rack. She fought me about keeping my hands off her, but I can't help myself when she's focused, hot, and sweaty while wearing paint and calling it spandex.

"Baby, I'm trying to do this," Maxine whined, trying to squat. I grumbled, joking about taking her to the restroom.

"I mean, that's a workout too, and it's way more fun than this," she said, placing the bar back on the rack. I cocked an eyebrow as she tugged on my shirt. I could feel a slow smirk grow on my face as I let her guide us to the locker room.

"I've never fucked in public, but I'm not against it," Maxine teases as she opens the door. I picked her up, kissing her roughly while walking us to the counter, placing her on it.

"You're lucky I brought the right bag," I said, breaking the kiss to unlock our locker. Maxine giggles, pushing me up against the lockers, standing on her toes to kiss me. I flipped us, pushing her against the locker while pulling off my top. Her greedy hands dragged down to my shorts, tugging on them as I kicked my shoes off. I pulled her spandex shorts down her legs before crouching to the floor, dragging her panties down. She gasped as she placed one leg on my shoulder. I didn't waste time darting my tongue out. Maxine softly cried out above me, knowing if she's too loud, someone could hear us if they walked in.

"Fuck, Marth," she says, tangling her fingers through my hair. I love it when she does that, and it encourages me to please her more. I will never get bored of how she tastes as I pushed my face deeper into her, not going easy on her clit. It drives her mad when I wrap my lips around the tiny bundle of nerves, and she tossed her head back against the lockers, sinking lower onto my face. She's close, and I can feel her leg shaking while the other buckles, so I try something new by standing up with both her legs on my shoulder. I drive her into the locker as she tugs hard on my roots.

"Holy shit," she nearly yells as I bury my face even more. I've never done this with anyone. I've never eaten a girl out as she sits on my shoulders as I stand.

"Marth, I'm gonna come," Maxine warns, but I don't stop what I'm doing as her legs close around my head, and I can feel her ankles cross behind me, legs shaking.

"Marth!" She yelps, violently coming for me, but I didn't stop until she came down from her high. I lowered back to the floor, letting her off me, making sure she can stand.

"Oh, my god," she says, trying to catch her breath.

"That was new," I said, putting on the harness.

"Yes, it was," Maxine sighed as I turned her around, having her face the locker.