42

Marthe.

I am sick and tired of flying, but I can get used to flying first class. Maxine was in a separate pod, asleep, but I couldn't sleep. I am dreading Cedric putting me in a fucking dress. So when the plane landed, I woke Maxine up before we got off.

"Finally!" Maxine exclaims, rushing off the plane.

I already love this place," I said, looking around France. Maxine took my hand, guiding me to a car.

"Cedric," I said, embracing my idol.

"Marthe, Maxine, it's so nice to see you," Cedric said.

"You two are staying at my house," Cedric said as we got in his car. So he drove us to his place, and it is excellent as fuck.

"Holy shit," Maxine said, looking out the window, amazed at the mansion of a home.

"Welcome to my humble adobe," Cedric said, helping us out of the car. We headed inside, shocked by his entire collection. I know most of these portraits are his because I know his work like the back of my hand.

"I'll let you two relax for the evening and tomorrow so you can explore the city, but the next day I want to start shooting. I have this dress I know Marthe will kill," Cedric said, showing us to our room.

"This is awesome," Maxine declares, throwing herself on the bed. I joined her, hovering over her shorter body. I leaned down to kiss her as she wraps her hands around my neck. I deepened it by dragging my tongue on her lower lip, and Maxine let me in, wrapping her legs around my hips, pulling me closer. I gasped in her lips as my hands trailed down to the hem of her shirt, slipping my hand under the thin material. She's not wearing a bra, making me smirk. I love it when I feel no bra.

My hand ran over one of her nipples, making Maxine groan, arching her back off the bed.

"Marth," Maxine moans as I lift her top over her head. I giggle, kissing down her neck, hearing her cry out. My hand slithers into her tiny shorts before she sighs out.

"More," Maxine cries out, so I dip my hand into her panties.

"Fuck," Maxine cries out as I continue to kiss down her body. I tugged her shorts down along with her panties, placing my head in between her thighs. I kiss the insides of her creamy skin as she sits up, looking down at me.

"Please," Maxine begs as I smirk on her thigh.

"Marth, please," Maxine begs again, and I give her what she wants. Maxine collapse on the bed as my tongue slid inside her.

"Shit," Maxine whines, fisting the sheets. I chuckle into her, placing my thumb on her clit, rubbing soft circles onto her.

"Marth, just like that," Maxine tells me as her back leaves the bed again. My free hand glides up her body, cupping her left tit. I gave it a little squeeze as she placed a pillow over her face. Maxine couldn't help the moans that escaped her lips as I continued to fuck her with my tongue, knowing it drives her up the walls.

Maxine tangles her fingers into my hair, tugging on it the way I love, making me groan in her. Maxine's breath intake increased as her back arches further off the bed.

She's close, but I don't want her to come yet.

"Marth, I-," I lift my face.

"Marth," Maxine whined, trying to push my face back down. I unbuckled my belt, wanting to feel her on me.

"Just relax," I say, tugging my jeans and boxers down, but not all the way. I lifted my shirt over my head, leaving my bra on before I leaned over, kissing her. Maxine helped me out of my clothes before I spread her legs, placing myself on her.