11

Maxine.

The sun was bright in my face, waking me up. Her body lay next to mine as she slept. I ran my hand through her hair, lightly untangling any knots that formed overnight. Marth looks so peaceful asleep but looks so angry during the day. Her arm wrapped around me, tightening her grip.

"That feels good," Marth says, her eyes still closed.

"Yeah?" I asked, feeling a smile spread on my face.

"Yes, baby," Marth whispers. She looked up at me, finally opening her eyes.

"Good morning," she said, kissing my neck.

"Good morning," I repeated back. Marth slid up to kiss my lips.

"I love you," she said, and I couldn't help my smile.

"And I love you," I said, kissing her back with more force.

"As much as I'd love to stay and kiss you all day, I know you have a class, and I have work," Marth said, groaning.

"No," I pouted.

"I'm glad you're sad about that, but baby we gotta go," she said, getting out of the bed, letting me stare at her naked body.

She slipped on her work clothes while I shamelessly stared at her.

"Baby, I'm stealing a sweater," I say, dragging myself out of bed.

"Which one do you want?" Marth asked, slipping on a red t-shirt, denim jacket, and her black beanie.

"The grey one," I say, slipping on some fresh panties, bra, shorts, some slouch socks and my vans. Marth pulled it out for me, letting me put it on.

"You look so cute in my clothes," she says, cupping my face in her hands. I smiled up at her before we were interrupted again.

"Hello?" Marth asked.

"It's Rebel," my aunt said, making Marth and I groan.

"Hang on," I yell. I pulled Marth closer to me, kissing her lips. She smiled down on me.

Opening the door, my aunt looked me up and down.

"That's not yours. It's too big," my aunt quickly pointed out.

"Yeah, I know. I sometimes steal Marth's clothes," I said, grabbing my backpack.

"Where are you headed?" my aunt said, trying to act like she likes Marth.

"Work," Marth said, pretending to like the conversation.

"Marth is going to drop me off near my class. We usually have coffee together," I said, slipping past my aunt.

"I can take you," my aunt suggested.

"No, it's fine, Marth can," I challenged. She eyed me warily.

"Don't forget the little conversation we had last night," I heard my aunt say, but I pretended I didn't.

"Yeah, I know. Chill," Marth snapped.

"Just because she wears your clothes doesn't mean anything," my aunt said, thinking she's whispering.

"I'll keep that in mind," Marth said.

"You coming?" I asked. Marth chuckled, slipping past my aunt before we both headed outside. I took Marth's hand as she guided us to her truck. Getting in, I look toward the building doors, and I nearly fainted. My aunt stood at the front doors with her jaw dropped. Marth didn't know as she drove towards campus.

"She knows how I feel about you," Marth said after a long silence.

"I know," I say, looking down at her hand on my thigh.