𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬

✯♛✯

"Just, stop talking."

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 to think twice about what she was going to do, it was almost like an instinct. As if deep down, this was what she wanted, no second thought, no hesitation. She needed a small distraction from the outside world and all the drama that came with it.

And this distraction was in the form of a blonde sarcastic teenage boy with daddy issues and ocean blue eyes you could drown in.

Within a split second JJ leaned forward, capturing her lips in a sweet kiss. Butterflies erupted in Francine's stomach as she closed her eyes, trying to remember what this felt like. It was foreign to her, maybe it was the heat of the moment, but she was pretty sure this was the best kiss she's ever had. It was obvious that he's had experience and she couldn't help but move closer to him as they moved in sync.

She couldn't seem to get enough of the boy, his hand on her face made her skin burn, her face was probably flaming red as her lips tingled from the contact. He tasted like mint with a hint of weed, which was no surprise since they smoked a joint earlier that night. It was nice though, everything about this made her want more. Yet again she couldn't understand how she was in this position, she hated him just days before, but now he was in her bed, kissing her.

Francine didn't want this moment to end, she wanted to stay in the boy's arms for as long as she could with his lips on hers. But, just as fast as it happened, JJ had pulled away. Their faces stayed close as they stared into each other's eyes, catching their breath.

JJ grinned as he looked at the girl in front of him, even though they had only kissed for a moment, he was the happiest he could've been. The boy's sudden happiness caused Francine to smile as well, letting out an airy laugh.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," JJ mumbled as he stared into Francine's chocolate brown eyes, taking in every detail as if it was the last time he was going to do this. "I couldn't get you off my mind ever since that party at the Boneyard."

Francine furrowed her brows in confusion as she stared at him with a puzzled expression, "You couldn't literally stand me two days ago."

The blonde shook his head, absentmindedly rubbing soft circles on the girl's cheekbone with his thumb, "I never truly hated you, I just hated what you did. I never noticed how much I really missed you until that night of the movie."

The dark-haired girl rolled her eyes, "Stop trying to be a sap, you definitely hated me."

JJ laughed, "Okay, maybe a little."

Francine lifted her hand to hit the boy's shoulder playfully, she let out a squeal when he took his hand off her cheek and grabbed her wrist quickly. He pushed her down so she was now laying on her back.

JJ leaned down and connected their lips again pulling away for a split second just to speak a few words to the girl, "I could get used to that."

✯♛✯

Francine woke up the next morning with a giant smile on her face. She's never been this happy since her stepfather said he didn't care that she was friends with pogues. She didn't know what the whole kiss could mean for her and JJ, but she didn't really care. The whole situation took her mind off everything else going on in her life. Her mother literally locked her in her room all because she was hanging out with poor people. There was no logic in the whole situation, but everything going on with her mother lately was really suspicious.