𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ||𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞

✯♛✯

"𝐒𝐨?" 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 trailed off as she gave her friend a knowing look, nudging Francine's shoulder with her own. They were driving home from the cleanup and the blonde has been itching to ask her friend about the cute boy she was with while the organizer was telling his speech. Francine furrowed her brows at Sarah, confused about what she was talking about.

Wheezie, who was in the backseat of the car since she got in Topper's boat with the two other girls for a ride home. The younger girl peeked her head through the gap between the two seats and raised a suggestive eyebrow at her sister's clueless friend. Wheezie always thought that Francine was cool, probably Sarah's coolest friend. When the girl first moved to Figure Eight she had such a carefree attitude and she didn't give a shit about what people thought of her, the preteen envied her for that. Most people did actually, but after a few months, she turned shy, only really speaking her mind around her close friends who happened to be one person, Sarah. "Who's the hottie you were giggling with?"

Francine's face turned a deep red as Wheezie spoke, the teenager pursing her lips to hide a smile. She actually kind of liked the cute boy that she spoke with earlier, there was something about him that she was kind of drawn to. He was nice, and the fact that he talked to her even after his friends told him not to, made her curious about the boy. It wasn't like she was in love or something, they just met and she didn't believe in all that 'love at first sight' crap. She just thought that he seemed interesting, and she wouldn't mind getting to know him. Sarah hit the girl's arm after not getting a response and grinned, "Oh my god, you think he's cute. I can sense it."

Francine shook her head at Sarah's assumptions and looked at her best friend, who had a large smile on her face while her eyes focused on the road. "Sure he's cute, but I just met him."

     Sarah quickly snapped her head to look at her friend and gave her a confused look, "And?"

     "And..." Francine widened her eyes at the suggestion her friend put out. Her eyes moved to Wheezie who was giving Sarah the same exact look that Francine was. The tanned girl looked back at Sarah. "I don't know him, he could be a psychopath for all I know."

     Sarah scoffed, "Come on, you finally like a boy, don't let your overthinking get in the way."

     Wheezie stuck her head between the seats again, her gaze moving between the two girls. She put her hand on Sarah's shoulder, "I'll choose your side when you fall in love with a guy you barely know. Until then, I'm with Franny, he could be Christian Grey 2.0 for all we know."

     "Oh my god, Wheezie," Francine groaned as she put her head on the dashboard and laughed. "How do you even know about that?"

     The younger girl shrugged, leaning back into her seat, "I know everything."

     Francine looked back out the window, wanting the very awkward conversation to be over, but, of course, that couldn't happen with Sarah in the vehicle.

     "What's his name?" The blonde asked. Her attention still on the road ahead of them, trying to not crash the car. She briefly glanced at Francine after getting no answer, seeing her friend ignore her as she looked out the window, Sarah smacked her arm, making the girl jump slightly. "Cute boy had to give you something, come on."

     Francine rolled her eyes, "It's Nathan Hall, can you stop with the questions now?"

Sarah nodded as she pulled into Francine's long driveway, the mansion is a little ways from the docks and more into the trees. She stopped the car, grinning at her friend, "Topper's having a party tonight."