𝐑𝐮𝐧

✯✯

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

Francine Castle grew up a pogue, having a good life, even without the money that kooks had.

When her father ran off to God knows where, her life changed completely.

Her mother soon found another boyfriend, moving on faster than the snap of a finger, never telling her daughter who she was with.

All of this was happening while Francine was still coming to terms with the situation. Her father had disappeared, her mother had a new boyfriend and she felt completely stuck.

Her mother's boyfriend proposed soon after Francine had begun middle school. He asked Katerina and her daughter to move in with him, that was when Francine finally got to meet the mystery man.

Oh, she wished that she had never agreed to move in.

Christopher White, her new stepfather, was loaded. He had more money than he had brains and that was a lot, the man was a doctor

In the next few months, Francine cut all of her friends from The Cut out of her life, all because she wanted to please her mother and keep up their 'perfect' family image.

Francine hated her new life, the only thing that made it tolerable was her best friend Sarah Cameron.

All she wanted to do was go back to the days spent at the Chateau with her best friends.

All she wanted to do was run.

Three years later, after a fight with her mother Francine got the courage to speak to her Pogue friends.

And all over again, her life changed.

✯✯

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐬

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲) 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰."