𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐌𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

✯♛✯

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 tired," Francine groaned resting her head on Pope's shoulder. The five teenagers were driving to the Hawk's Nest to meet up with Sarah Cameron to get the map so they can find the gold from the Royal Merchant shipwreck. About two minutes into the drive, JJ had taken a small joint from his pocket, probably storing it for times like this.

Everyone in the van rolled their eyes, except Francine, who was the only one who took a few hits when he offered it to her. Everyone else declined the offer. Since the dark-haired girl didn't smoke much, it hit her way harder than JJ. It wasn't like she hasn't smoked weed before, she's been to a few parties, but whatever JJ had was strong as hell. She surely knew it never came from the kooks main dealer, Barry.

She only took the offer because the tension in the van could cut a knife. Both John B nor Kiara had spoken a word since they left Rixon's Cove. She felt that it would help calm her nerves and thoughts about her mother too. She was dreading going home, and now with her clouded judgement, she was thinking about taking JJ up on staying with one of the pogues for the night. Only until her mother cooled down, god knows how mad she's going to be.

Whenever someone would ask her about it, the dark haired girl would brush it off, saying that it's nothing. When in reality, she was scared shitless, the woman was definitely going to do something and Francine had a feeling it wasn't going to be good. So, currently, to calm her negative thoughts, Francine was high out of her mind.

Pope rolled his eyes at the girl and the state she was in, he told JJ not to give her any weed. She was already both physically and mentally exhausted and the drug wasn't going to help. He knew that the thought of Katerina was really getting to her, even though she'd say it was no big deal, he could see through that. Pope was good at reading people, the boy sighed, pushing her off him to keep her awake, "Stop being dramatic."

Francine put a hand on her heart and faked a look of pain, "That hurt bro. Like seriously, I woke up at eight this morning, that's early as hell."

"Boo hoo," Pope spoke jokingly to the girl an amused grin making its way onto his face.

This made Francine smile and poke his cheek, "Awe, you do have a sense of humour."

JJ overheard their conversation and even though he wasn't as baked as the girl, he still felt the effects of the drug. JJ opened his arms, also feeling exhausted from the long day he's had, "Come here Baby."

Francine looked at the boy, and gave him a smile. She listened to JJ and crawled across the floor of the van. She laughed a little bit as she reached the blonde, resting her back on his chest as her head was right over his heart. The girl was able to hear the boy's heartbeat and thought it was the most calming sound she's ever heard. JJ wrapped his arms around her and sighed.

Francine giggled, "You, my friend, are very comfortable."

JJ rested his head on hers pulling her closer as he shut his eyes, the dark-haired girl doing the same. The drowsiness took over and soon enough they were both asleep.

The other three teens in the van began to share suggestive looks, laughing slightly at the sight. John B knew that they were into each other, along with everyone else around the two, they were the only ones who didn't know it yet. The boy knew JJ liked her ever since he saw the blonde gazing at her from the sidelines at Midsummers. Staring at her like she was the only girl there, hell, he even knew when they were fighting, the only reason JJ didn't forgive her immediately was because he was scared of getting hurt again.

Pope knew that they liked each other because when they were younger, before Francine moved to Figure Eight, they both told him that they loved each other. They said it separately but they still told him. He knew that never faded since they never had any serious relationships. Sure, they had their flings, but they've never been in a serious enough relationship that they would be in love.