A few words... ❤

I don't even know where to begin. It's been over a year since I've posted, and several years since I've given you guys a chapter. I feel like George R.R. Martin.

The support on this book has reached a level I never thought possible. I owe it to you guys to be honest. So here it goes:

I am a master procrastinator. I feel like I've lost a lot of the passion I had for this book - but recently a little kindle of flame has appeared in my heart for this story and its characters.

It's not okay to leave you guys on such a cliffhanger and then dissapear for 2 years.

I know I have lost a lot of support for this book, and rightfully so. But know that I haven't forgotten about you, guys.

I've learned not to make promises, but I will still make one. It may not be this month, the next, or the one after that, but I will return to this story in some shape or form.

Crystal's story is not over. This book has layed dormant for years, deep in a slumber. But it will rise again in some form or another. That, I can promise you - even though I've learned not to make promises.

Thank you, guys for all the support. Stay Tuned, and please be safe in this troubling time for all of us.
Much love, and thanks again ❤❤❤

- Adrian Joels (a.k.a.) ~Mushymarshmellow 🧡