Chapter 10: IDEK....

Lily's POV

We go to our lockers and get our stuff. "Ok we are supposed to meet the other at Starbucks." I say as they all follow me like lost little puppies. "Here we are boys!" I say as we enter the glorious Starbucks "Ooooooh I want that!" is all I hear from the guys " Ok first of all I am not your mother therefore do not tell ME what you want second of all you guys are the ones... with..wallets!" I say as I take their wallets. As I put my hand down Tyler's pocket I am surprised to find that there is no wallet there. As I take my hand out Tyler grabs my hand "Hah whatcha trying to do?" He asks me "Umm just.......checking to make sure your pockets are warm!" I answer. "PFFT! Sureee! Everyone knows I keep my wallet in my front pocket.

I pretend as I am going to walk away but then I try stuffing my hand down his front pocket. "That totally does NOT look like sexual harassment!" I look up to see Leah,Jerome,Mitch and Ty all standing there " Leah! He won't let me take his wallet!" I whine knowing she will demand that I get what want. HehhehehahahahahhahahahahahahahAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA *COUGH* *COUGH* DAMNIT WHYY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN! <-----sorry had to make this look like paragragh. I like my POV's neat :P         

Leah's POV 

As Jerome and I walk to our table we see a wild Lily harassing a poor helpless Tyler. Jerome chimes in "That totally does NOT look like sexual harassment" Lily accuses Tyler of him not letting her take his wallet for money. I as Lily's mother/big sister figure in this situation say " Tyler! Let Lily be!" He let's her take his wallet and she skips over to the counter. I giggle at her childishness. A few minutes later she comes over and taps (that ass) Ty and Mitch and gives them their wallets empty. Oh God Lily what have you done?