Chapter 4:#LY!

Lily's POV-

Finally.I finished packing.Today has been the very best day of my life..so far. We are all going to dinner so the the guys and Alesa and Ashley can get to know me and Rosy better. We all somehow cram into a van. I'm stuck in between Mitch and Ashley, Adam driving.

~Time Skip~

We arrive at the restaurant and talk about our lives except me and Rosy,of course. Then, I announce "Hey guys, I'm going to make a YouTube channel and I'm calling it "KartsOSpice" "Cool, but how did you come up with it that fast?" Jason asks."Oh, It's because I've been thinking about it since I was ACTUALLY 15 JAY-ROME!" I say ending with a small playful glare at Jerome. "I'm sorryyy for speaking my mind. Pft!" Then I get a call from someone. "Umm, hey guys let me take this call." I tell the guys. I hear a series of 'Okay's. I go near the bathrooms. It's Leah.

(LM=Leah LD=Lily)

LD:Hello?

LM:Hey! Lily I heard you guys got adopted!

LD:Oh yeah and guess waht!"

LM:What!?

LD:We were adopted by Adam Dahlberg!!!!

LM:What!!?!?!?!Does that mean that you live with Team Crafted?!

LD:Yup.

LM:Is Ty as cute as he is in his videos!?

LD:I mean...

I'm interupted by a "BOO!" behind me "HOLY SHIT TY WAHT THE FIRETRUCK MAN!" I scream getting startled by him."Sorry, but the guys thought you were taking too long-" he tries to respond while laughing I cut him off "So you decide to scare the crap out of me?!" "Yup." I stick up the middle finger at him "HEY, watch your sign language!" he says with a 'hurt' face. I laugh " You are forgiven..for now."

LD:Sorry that was Ty.

LM:OMG!Wait! Can he hear me?

LD: Nope.Well now he can.

I put the phone on speaker

Ty:Hi there!

LM:Hi.....Is SKYLOX CANNON!?

Ty:Umm, that's confidential information ma'am

We all laugh at that.

LD:Hey Leah, wanna come over tomorrow?

LM:Is Merome gonna be there?

LD:Yup.

LM: I'll be there at 3:00 tomorrow

Ty:Bye pretty lady!
"You don't even know what she looks like?!"
"I can hear it in her voice!"

I could totally hear Leah blushing

LD:Ok bye Leah see ya!

I blurt out before Ty says anything else  "Ty stop flirting with my friends!" I joke around. He blushes, OMG Operation: Make #Ly cannon! We walk back to the others and the rest look back at us with looks of suspicion."Time to make #Ly cannon,Lily!" I whisper. OOPS..I think Adam, Mitch and Jason heard that. Rosy please save me... My prayers are answered when Rosy says "Yay! When is Leah coming!" "Tomorrow!" I see the guys relax. Wow okay...

After a few more minutes we finished up our food and crammed back into our van. We should be the new Houdini, I think, because there is no other possible explanation on how in hell we can all actually fit in this small van.I plug in my earbuds and listen to Fall Out Boy and Panic!At The Disco. We finally make it home..that sounds weird 'home' "Let's watch some movies!" I yell excitedly."Yup, she's Adam's daughter alright" Tyler says, rubbing his ears."PFFT OF COURSE SHE SCREAMS SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!" Adam yells back. "Oh and we kind of can't we are going out for a fan meet-up" Ashley says."AWW ALL OF YOU?" "Yup" "UGH." Rosy then asks "Can I sleep over at a friend's" "sure" Adam answers."Come on really!? Now I'm going to be all alone...ugh fine but if I get too bored I will make many of my OTP's come to life as fan fiction and I will plaster it over all the walls" I say coldly."NO, please I fan" Ty says."OKAY fine buh bye!" After they leave I put on Finding Nemo because I sure as hell am not going to put on a scary movie, ALONE IN A HUGE HOUSE.

~

I hear the doorbell ring and yell "I'm coming!" I open the door to see a girl about the age of 12 looking lost and sad.

CLIFFHANGER.....I guess...HEY HEY YOU YAH YOU CAN YOU SHARE THIS STORY WITH FRIENDS PLZ I WANNA KNOW HOW MY WRITING IS DOING YAH THANKS! PEACE OUT PEEPS!
@Skat@