Chapter 6:LeLe!

Adam's POV

We walk inside to find Lily with a young little girl sleeping on the couches.WHO DAHFUQ IS DIS?"Umm.. Lily don't you have any friends your own age?"I ask."Well yes but this isn't Leah this is Sarah, she ran away from her mother." Lily answers."May I talk to you alone,Lily?" "Sure" I lead her into the kitchen "WHAT THE FUCK?!" "WHAT? YOU EXPECTED ME TO FUCKING LEAVE HER OUT IN THE FUCKING RAIN?!" "Well no but-" "Can we just not fight please dad?" "Alright but you better realize that we need to take to an orphanage AND I am NOT adopting a third child" She looks sort of sad "Fine but we have to make sure that the place isn't a total hell hole like mine" She answers."Ok"I say.

Sarah's POV

Damn, I really hope she didn't get in too much trouble because of me."So, Sarah, why did you run away?" A girl with a British accent asks Oh that..."Well my mom sort of started abusing me after my dad left us for another woman." I start to feel the tears coming but blink them away."Oh, I'm so sorry." She says.The others just stand there looking at me with sorrow."Why?" I ask sincerely."It wasn't your fault." I tell her."I know but it's sad to know that you were getting hurt just because someone else was in pain" she hugs me,I hug her back and start to sob quietly into her shirt. "My name is Ashley." She says in her British accent "Thank you Ashley." "No problem." 

Lily's POV

We walk back in and everyone is having their own little conversations like nothing happened.I guess I will tell her tomorrow.About an hour later the doorbell rings."I'll get it!" I run towards the door and open it it to find Leah! "LELE! Omigosh HI!" "Hi Lily!" "Long time no see!How are you?" "Great but questions is, how are YOU?" "AWESOME NOW THAT YOUR HERE!" The whole group must have heard our yelling and ran in " Is this the famous Leah?" Alesa asks holding back the dogs."Yup the one and only!"

Ty's POV (We all saw this coming-S) 

She's fucking cute even her laugh is cute! Yes I know what your thinking "But Ty you've only heard her 'till just now!" Yeah well I believe in love at first.....sound? idk well her voice sounded really nice and that lead to me acting like a goof and whispering that out loud. "Wait what did you say Ty?" Ashley asks me Oh heeeeeellll naw i ain't repeating that! I drag her toward the kitchen. "What was that all about?" Damn it I can't say nothing it will just make her suspicious. Damn I am going to regret what I did next......

DOES THIS CLIFFHANGER MAKE YOU HATE ME? I sure hope not oh well don't worry I am already working on the next chapter! Peace Out Peepz!--Skat