Chapter 15: Hump Lump

Lily's POV-

"You're an idiot." "Your goof." "That's bad grammar...." "You're bad grammar!" "Yeah?! Well you are a LUMP OF CAMEL POOP!" Ty gasps feigning being hurt by my words. I playfully hit his shoulder a bit too hard and he yelps. "Hahahahah.... You scream like a girl!" I yell at him. "Are we there yet?!" Rosy yells to Adam "I am no mother of yours!" Adam tells us. "Alesa ARE WE THERE YET?" Rosy yells yet again. "Thanks Adam" Alesa says, "EVERYONE BE QUIET OR NO HAPPY MEALS FOR YOU!!" She yells into the van. Everyone immediately stops their bickering.

If you can't already tell we are on our way to McDonald's. It was Adam, Alesa, Ty, Tyler, Rosy, Mitch, Jerome, Ashley, Leah, Jordan, Elijah, Sarah and I. I invited Carrie but she said she had something to do. Of course our car only seated eight people so we seated Merome on one seat, Mitch sitting on Jerome, we also seated Sarah on me, Ty on Tyler, Leah on Ashley and Elijah sat on Rosy. We were all very much stuffed and irritated. 

As we arrive I wait until Merome opens the door so I push Sarah over Ty/Tyler and Merome. I also have to drag my body out, kicking Tyler in the face at some point. We both take a huge breath of air and high-five each other. "Yeah!" Sarah and I say simultaneously. Everyone else gets out of the car the normal way. "I am ashamed of you!" I say talking to Leah. "Well sorry for not wanting to hurt anyone else!" She replies. "Yeah by that you mean you didn't wanna hurt T-" She covers my mouth before I had said anything stupid. I lick her hand being the best friend I am. "Ugh! EWW!" She yelps taking her hand off of my mouth. "Hahahah Loser! You yell just like Ty....Like a girl!" I say playfully. "But....I am...-" She starts. "YOUR FATHER!" She suddenly scream whispers. I laugh at her words but soon realize she meant my real father.... Man am I in for a wild ride....

'

HAHAHHAHAH GET IT? It's a book reference to one of my other books XD 

I'm a loser

But anyways

Who is Lily's Father?

What will happen? 

IDK FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

PEACE OUT PEOPLE

@Skat@