Chapter 11: It's not what it looked like!

Welp I guess you wont be seeing TOO many cliches in this book cuz I just lost the notebook in which I write my ideas so a whole new original plot from my mind....woah. BTW be happy my queen (HeyThereElijah Obviously), burrrrrn dah cliches!

Lily's POV~

"Tyler let Lily be." I smirk at Tyler as he gives me his wallet I skip over to the line with 4 customers ahead of me. Good I have some time.. I take out a paper and a pencil as I press "Buddah King 💛" on my phone(Sorry if you can't see the budder heart ) B and I = Me B = Dad                                                  "Hey dad want something from Starbucks?" "I want COFFEE!" *Mental facepalm* "Well no duh. What kind though?" "Umm...Iced?" "kk" "COMICS!" I laugh at my dad's childishness "Ask mom what she wants plz also Sarah and Ashley."  "Ok" "WARD!" "That doesn't even make sense..." "TOO BAD!"I say as I hang up and call mom "Hallo?" I ask. I hear many voices at once 

"WOAH CALM YO' TITS PEOPLE! THERE ARE LIKE OVER 9000 VOICES! Mom you may speak first." The barista looks at me bit weird but I ignore her " I want a white chocolate mocha,Oatmeal and the cheese and fruit bistro box" Dayumm girl hungry! "Ok next is Sarah." I hear some shuffling "Can I have a peppermint hot chocolate?" She mumbles. I nod but notice she can't see me "Sure thing!" I say enthusiastically,smiling. "Ok now Ashley." She says "Get me a caramel macchiato and a chocolate cake pop!" "NEXT" I call into the phone "Umm I-I want a-a frappuccino..." It was Jordan. "Sure by the way are you ok?" "Your mom 'Accidentally' tri-triped and pu-pushed me into the p-pool" I could hear the quotations around "accidentally.

After gathering all the information I needed I waited for me to be first in line. Which only took like a minute. I go up to the barista  and give her the paper with all the orders. It takes like 10 minutes for it to be finished. I ask her to hold on to them for a bit. I skip over to Mitch and Ty and give them their empty wallets.Leah looks at me with a look of horror.As I recall Mitch had about 20 bucks and Ty had 2 and because Starbucks is costy as shit I had to use that and what Tyler had which was 75 cents, that fucking bastard.

"Sorry Mitch but these people be broke!" I defend myself "Nah it's alright, but is it REALLY that costy for a fricken coffee?!" I shake my head no and point to where the barista has everything I ordered. ALL their faces fall. "I got something for everybody! Goddamn do you people have NO faith in me?!" I say a bit louder and madder than I meant to "How did you know what everyone wanted?" Ty asks "I called the guys at the house and mostly guessed for you five." I say gesturing towards Ty, Tyler, Mitch, Jerome and Jason whom had just recently arrived.

Sorry I kept you waiting just for a very crappy chapter also I had to do a lot of research for the coffee part since I don't really like coffee OR tea so yeh......

LUVV MEEE *gets ready to be pummeled 

Peace out peepz Luv uuuuuuuu!