Chapter 16: ...I'm Not...

Lily's POV -

That is not supposed to be said...

~

After we had entered the McDonald's Rosy and I had gone unnoticed by our father. We were quite surprised we had gone unnoted given the huge group we walked in with. We were separated into two groups of four and one group of five since they don't have tables that seat thirteen people. Adam, Alesa, Ty and ,of course, Leah go to one table. Sarah, Ashley Tyler, Elijah and I all sit together in a corner. The rest spread out. "Why do you always seem to be with a group of girls?!" I question the man. Wait let me rephrase that, "boy". "Cause I'm great with the ladies" He answers with a smirk plastered on his face along with a wink. "Tyler you guys are seven years apart that's illegal in England!" Ashley says while slapping Tyler's arm. Immediately Sarah blushes. Tyler tries to defend himself by saying "WHAT?? I was talking about ladies whom are my age!" "I'm Seventeen" I counter.

"You don't count!" "By the way I think it's legal to marry anyone that is 10 years younger or older than you in Chicago. I don't know. Something like that. Here it is legal to date people up to 15 years. Also in Washington (the state) You can marry or date someone 20 years younger or older than you." We all turn to the person whom said this. "Woah, at this point I can marry Ashton Kutcher in Washington!" I sigh dreamily. "Wait how the fuc-fudge do you know this?" Tylers asks. "You can swear in front of me I could care less. I learned all this cause I may or may not have done research to see if I could marry Zac Efron. So technically I can marry Zac right here." She says in a wistful tone. "Now I wish I was with Merome. At least they wouldn't be talking about having to want to marry someone of and older age." I get up. "What are you doing?" Eli speaks to me. "Getting up obviously, plus this is a restaurant for a reason : FOOD." I go up to the cashier and then I go back. "Told you" Sarah says to Tyler. Tyler gives the twelve-year-old ten dollars. "I want a MCchicken and a smoothie!" "I want a happy meal!" "I want murdered chicken with a side of fries!" Obviously that last comment was made by Tyler. I run back to the cashier right before a man got there "Sorry!" I say as I bump into him. Now this is where things aren't supposed to be said.

~

The man who looks unusually familiar says and I quote "Sorry pretty lady. Hey , you look very beautiful now would you like me to buy you a drink?" He adds a wink. Let me tell you, this man looked to be in his late thirties and that is illegal - according to Sarah- in this city/state! I will not have this! "Umm.... No thanks I have a umm... a GIRLFRIEND!" I say to the man approaching just a bit to close for my comfort. HOW DO THESE PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS! "Hmm? Then where is this girlfriend of yours?" I look back towards the tables and take the very first female that I see. That female happens to be one of my new best friends, fortunately. Elijah starts to say something but i cut her off "This is my girlfriend, the reason why I shall not let you buy me a drink! " I say giving Eli a look that says 'JUST PLAY ALONG' The man then mumbles "Eh Fucking Lesbians." Now this my friends is where I draw the line.

~

That is when all hell just broke loose. The moment I realized this man was my father I was disgusted "FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT INTO OLD CREEPY DADS! SECOND OF ALL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE AGAINST LESBIANS?!" This ladies and gentleman is where I go Alpha mode on this mitch - No not our dearest Mitchell I mean man bitch. I, of course, don't actually yell this. I mean come on people i'm not that crazy. He looks at me all confused. "I'm not a dad..." "OH SO NOW YOU FORGOT THAT YOU LEFT YOUR TWO DAUGHTERS IN AN ORPHANAGE!?" He then has this look of realization that came waay too late for my liking. Elijah then starts to look really mad at the fact that my own father could not recognize me. I think the old man was about to get mobbed. Or just deeply interrogated...

Either way he is gonna get hit at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I'M THE ABSOLUTE WORST for not updating any of my books but its mostly cuz of school and shiz. It six cuz I am already failing like 2 classes wow and supposedly I'm in a gifted class...

SO yeah fml

Nah but i don't wanna make this all feel depressing just cause i got a bad grade or two

ONTHE BRIGHT SIDE it was just on my progress report soooo yeah i can still raise it.

Also I STARTED AN ACCOUNT WITH THE LOVELY BLUE OR User: yolocupcakes2003

The account is : SkatBlue

HOW CREATIVE I KNOW RIGHT?!

BUT YEAH I HAVE A BOOK THERE AND IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT