Chapter 13: Yay Internet...

Elijah's POV-

I legit can't wait to go over to Lily's house her group of peeps seem cool. Wow I get wayy over-excited. I sort of feel like I should invite Carrie. I hope they don't mind. Nahhh....Lily seemed to want to get to know her more. You know what?! I will invite Carrie over, I know they won't mind. I go back to making  edits of TheSyndicateProject and Jacksepticeye. WHAT? A GIRL CAN DREAM!

Lily's POV-

When we arrive home we all get ready to have a great time. Before I can do anything everyone that stayed home are all surrounding me grabbing their selected product from my hands. Sarah being a kind HUMAN-being and not wanting to rip me apart for her hot chocolate, waited patiently for everyone else to get theirs. I hand her her coffee and walk up to my room to put something more comfortable. I change into a big T-shirt and shorts and even though the shorts weren't that short, it looked like I only had the shirt and underwear on.I shake it off. I go downstairs and most of the girls stare at me. "Umm...Hi?" I call to them. "LILY! YOU ARE IN A HOUSE FULL OF PEOPLE AND CHOOSE TO WEAR NOTHING BUT A SHIRT AND UNDERGARMENTS!?" Alesa whisper yells but fails greatly.

We hear footsteps coming to the living room. I want to see their reactions so I just sit down on the love seat with Sarah. The first person to come down is.. my.dad... Oooopsies but I stay where I sit and just keep watching them roll in. My dad's face is PRICELESS his expression turns from excited to surprised to upset. The other boys seem taken aback by what they think they are seeing well all but two boys. Mitch and Jerome. They have sisters that must have done that a lot.... The door bell rings Talk about saved by the bell!! I go to the door and open it to find Eli and Carrie. We are going to have fun! 

Elijah's POV-     

I ring the doorbell hoping to all that is good that they won't get mad. Lily opens the door in a shirt and shorts on. I know this because no girl that is sane would ever dress in a shirt and underwear. I look at everyone in the background and decide to save her *ss  "Hey nice shorts Lily!" I say while smiling at her. She gives me a 'Thank you so much' look then says "Thanks come in guys" to both Carrie and I. Apparently Lily's mom and dad and 2 other men are going to leave the house to buy us "Kids" snacks and by snacks I assume they mean a huge feast of junk food. Now, it's time to have some fun....

Lily's POV-  

I silently thank Eli for saying that. (All you sinners stand up sing) Hallelujah! My wishes have come true!  My parents, Ian and, Quentin leave to get a huge feast of junk food. The rest of the people left home decided to play a nice stupid game of Truth Or Dare then some Would You Rather? We started with the Truth Or Dare game. I have only seen this in movies but usually someone kisses someone's boyfriend/girlfriend or like in the fanfics, the person the girl/boy is being dared to kiss usually ends up with them so yeah. Not hoping for exact romance or any thing like that at all. First up was Rosy she chose Truth. Of Course. Ashley asked "Who is your woman crush in this room!?" I yell "NO YELLING INSIDE THE HOUSE!" "SHUT UP! Okay my woman crush is...... Drumroll please!...... Not you." Rosy says simply. I laugh out loud. That was probably what Ash was trying to find out either way.

The next two were dares Sarah was dared to hit Jerome as hard as she could. And she did. Very much. The other dare was Mitch whom had to lick the floor. Next was yours truly. I being the BADASS I am, chose dare. I thought this game would finish without a scratch but boy was I wrong. Guess What?!  Jerome was daring me. "I dare you to kiss Jason!" Welp just as I said...just like the fanfics except I feel nothing but friendship in between Jason and I. So, Not wanting to make a wuss out of my self I got up went to Jason and kissed him. Now let me tell you, the boy knows how to kiss. It lasted a good 5 seconds. But it was just enough time for me to hear a 'Snap' I turn to look at the other people to see them all on their phones. 

A few minutes later I go check what their stupid selves did. I go on Instagram and immediately get a bunch of notifications. Yup the picture of Jason and I kissing is now on the internet...yay I look at the comments who are actually mostly positive. I then just mostly waited for my parents,Ian and Quentin. "Yo how about you guys fully introduce yourselves to Sarah!" I say to the guys. "Sarah this is Leah, my best friend. Rosy, my sis. Mitch, The Flirt. Jason, The Nice Guy. Ty, the NOT emo guy. Jerome, Also a flirt but mostly a party animal, literally. Jordan, Really nice guy whom is probably the most normal of all of us. Carrie, my new friend. And last but not least Elijah, also my new friend. My parents then come back with MOUNDS of food. TIME TO EAT LIKE A JEFFREY!