Chapter 7:Oh Gawd...

Holy fuck how'd you guys do it?! I literally updated that in the early morning.Its still morning now and ive got 160 READS OMG I LUV U PEEPZ SO MUCH!-S

Leah's POV 

Oh.My.Gosh.He looks bootiful.I think as I keep talking with Lily.Wait....Is he dating Ashley or why did he just pull her into the kitchen.Naw,they are probably making fuud! I see a small girl in the group "And who is this?" I ask Lily "Oh she this is Sarah" She then gave me a "Don't ask" look.I nod in response."So do I get to eat ?" I hear a lot of laughter. "What?I'm a hungry girl." I answer to their laughter.Wow they make me feel so welcomed.They had ordered pizza apparently.Then Ashley came in looking confused but happy at the same time.I'm glad I make people feel happy with my presence.Ty came in with the plates and cups.Well time for prizza.

Sarah's POV

I whistle quietly as I go to check on Ashley and Ty.They left really abruptly.Oh god,that looks really serious nevermind! I run back to the living room quietly.Everyone else were fighting about who was better Jeffrey or Jerry.

Ashley's POV (LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!)

I heard what Ty said but I didn't hear about who so I was pretty curious where this was going.He pulled me into the kitchen and you wouldn't believe what he did after that.It felt like fireworks in my stomach.Oh yes, Ty Ellis kissed me and it felt wonderful. 

Meanwhile all dis shiz is happening....

Rosy's POV 

I honestly just think I wasn't ready to sleep in another place other than the orphanage cuz that's where I went to visit a friend.We had s great time catching up with each other."So Kat do you think your gonna get adopted soon?" "Maybe, but the question is who do you like in your household?" My cheeks turn a crimson red."Well I think I really like..."But I didn't get to finish as I got a call from Ashley.Talk about saved by the bell!

R:Hello?

A:Can you come home I need to have a serious girl talk with you,Lily,and Alesa

R:Alright I'll be right there

"Hey Kat I got to go" "What happened?" "Ashley needs a girl talk" I knew she could tell how serious it was because she rushed me off.Well let's see what happened...

Hey guys Skat here and i just want to thank you for all the reads.I feel happy right now! Luv Yah Mah Peepz