Chapter 17: There Are No Good Cops

The rest of our table walks towards us. This man was about to be deeply interrogated mostly because we are in a public place and We'd all end up in jail for jumping a person. "Wait just a minute you old man! You don't even recognize your own daughter after what? Fifteen years?!" Elijah says, loudly. "Actually eleven..." I add. "Not helping." Tyler and Ashley both have death glares on the man. I almost feel sorry for him. Keyword is almost.

"Why the hell did you abandon your kids?!" This came, surprisingly, from Sarah. "Uh, can I speak to the good cop?" The man spoke slowly. Then the cutest response was "I don't know can you?" This made me hold in a laugh. I remember those days in 5th grade. We were of course taught in the orphanage. "Poor daddy," I say the word with vileness. "I'm sorry but there are no good cops when you leave both your children abandoned in an orphanage!" I say raising my hand to slap him. He braces for the impact that seemingly never comes...

"Lily what are you doing?!" Adam says holding back my hand. So much for having no good cops. "Dad this is my birth-father." I say coldly. Adam's face stiffens a bit. Well, I'm like some orphans that really don't want to meet their parents. Specifically because they left you and your sibling by their own will. Leaving no time for explanations. "Lily listen I'm so sorry!"

By now strangers were staring at the dramatic scene in front of them. "You're eleven years too late Mister." I say walking towards the exit. "Lily listen to your father!" The man yells. Luckily, Adam speaks up, "Sorry buddy but you gave up the best girls that anyone could have. Now they are legally mine." I walk out the doors towards the can and start to by but then I realize that Ashley, Sarah and Elijah follow me out. Elijah carrying out food. I start to laugh at the fact that Eli would be thinking about my food for me at a time like this, and still be able to follow me. Now that is a good friend. I start laughing hysterically thinking about what they might think about me if I keep crying and laughing. They look at me as if I'm crazy. Which I just might be.

Okay so this is probably a crappy chapter idk but yeah what do you think ? Is she actually crazy?! No duh she's not that's just how she deals with sadness she sort of pushes it aside and laughs at other things.
Yeah it does sort of sound crazy.
Heh So yeah also shout out to the wonderful SuprSpookyFce for giving me great feedback on my other stories and stuff
Tyler love her!!!! And me of course!