Chapter 8:Funky :P

Yay I was waiting for 460 so I could update this.Also school sucks so here yah go see you at the end!! :) - Skat

Lily's POV

Oh no.Ashley has called us girls for a meeting. I automatically yell  "Us girls are going to watch Girl Code!" All the boys run into their rooms and shut the doors. Now we just need Ro- As if on cue she opens the door and comes in. Sarah seemed to already know the routine....she's been taught well.

We all sit in a circle. "Ok so what's the big deal that it couldn't wait?" Alesa starts to interrogate Ash. "Well, I sort of have a slight boy problem" she murmurs just softly enough for us to hear her. "Ohhhhhh, what kind of boy problem?" Rosy asks.Leah,Alesa,Sarah and I all look st her expectantly. "Well...-" "SPIT IT OUT!" Rosy tells her. "Alright!Thisguykissedmeandidontknowhowifeelaboutit!" She suddenly blurts out. "Speak English for dummies please." I plead her. "Alright, so this guy kissed me and I really liked the kissed but I never even knew I liked him the least bit and I don't know how to feel about it!" 

What?! Is that what happened in the kitchen when she was pulled away by Ty?!  "Well, in my opinion if you didn't like him before, then you don't like him after the kiss." We all nod at Leah's comment. "Alright,thanks guys!" We all have a group hug. But the question still remains in my head...Did Ty kiss Ash?! Oh well the world may never know.

Ashley's POV

I have to talk to him...we can't have this awkward tension between us.I go up to Ty's room without any of the girls seeing. I knock softly. "It's open!" Ty answers.I slowly open the door "Hey, Ty, about earlier-" I was interupted by Ty saying, "Listen, I'm REALLY sorry about that. I did you mean to kiss you I just hate being pressured. I didn't want to tell you who I said that about, I'm stupid."

Wow.Ok.Yay.Now I don't have to break his heart by saying I only like him as a friend."Ty you know you can tell me anything right? I promise I won't tell a soul!" I promise. "ItwasaboutLeah" He said quickly, but not quickly enough that I couldn't understand him. I gasp. "Ohhhhhh...ok I won't tell anyone." I go downstairs. I'm just really excited for for Leah. #Ly will become cannon soon and I will try my very best.

Leah's POV

It was almost 6 and I was in my socks rocking to my jams pretty loudly.Sorry I was just randomly listening to it so I just had to include it somehow xD-S

"This hit 

 that ice cold

Michelle Pfeiffer

that white gold

this one, for them hood girls

them good girls

Straight masterpieces

stylin' while in 

livin' it up in the city

Got chucks on with Saint Laurent 

Got kiss myself I'm so pretty(kissy noises)

I'm too hot (Hot damn)

Call a police and a fireman

Too hot ( hot damn 

Make a dragon wanna retire man"

I was dancing around like crazy until I see Sarah in the doorway. "Oh sorry." she apologized. "No it's ok this is your room too, for now" I smile at her."Hey wanna dance/sing together?" She nods furiously and we start to dance to the beautiful "Funky" song