Chapter 1:Oh Hallo!

• Dedicated to Jackie Barajas

Lily's POV-

I was woken up by Rosy shaking me and jumping on the bed early as usual to watch evryone's new videos,by everyone I mean Team Crafted+Ashley(Mariee Gaming) and Tyler(Brotato). I was the one that usually got in trouble for cursing, or talking back which resulted in my laptop being taken away from me,however, Rosy rarely got in trouble so she kept hers. Ms.Joy can be rude and impertinent sometimes. I think she is bipolar. Sometimes she likes me sometimes she hates me. When she doesn't like me she doesn't let me eat (Even though I'm pretty sure it's like a law) so Rosy will sneak me an apple if she can without getting caught. I never really got why our parents left us here they just did. I remember it like it was yesterday,

~

"Lily sweetie, you and your sister are going to stay here for a while, we'll come back don't worry."I heard my mother's sweet voice call as I cried into her shoulder my dad just standing there with a far away look. "We better get going." He rushes her before leaving with my mother and all of our happy memories.

~

I start to tear up thinking about this. "I'll be right back Rosy."I said "Kk" She whispers. Igo to the bathroom and I look for it. Ifind it and start to add on to the old - No I'm just playing a cruel joke on you. These are from my ex boyfriend but never mind that. But it is true that my parents left us I'm not sure why but the past is in the past. Then a thought went through my mind. Ms.Joy said something earlier about someone coming to adopt, a man? oh well its something. This time I felt lucky and so I told Lily to get some clothes ready for tomorrow even though it was still morning.

~

Rosy's POV-

We did what we usually did, all of our chores then watched a little bit of TV then lunch and more chores but this time it felt different. Suddenly, I heard someone speaking "Everyone we have an earlier than expected visitor he will come in 20 minutes go get ready now, please!" I could feel forced smile on poor Andrea's face. She was very nice to the outliers of the center. She thinks rest are rude and incompetent. I think some of them can actually be really nice once you break through the exterior. "Wish us luck Andrea!" "Will do, Rosy" she answered. I ran upstairs and saw Lily already showered and dressed. I quickly showered and dressed myself into the clothes I had chosen earlier. I was wearing a Pewdipie shirt that says "Don't worry about it!" and then Cry is laughing his ass off, some down-to-your-knees shorts and flats. I had also decided to wear a thin black, and red checkered, short-sleeved hoodie barely showing Cry and Pewds. Lily was wearing her AMG t-shirt, some black short shorts some sunglasses and yellow vans. Lily thinks we might have a chance. lily also thinks that wearing glasses inside is cool. I'm not so sure about both, mainly the adopting part, I mean we are ok but Lily still has some problems that will probably ruin that man's life. The only thing that has protected us so far is the orphanage.

Lily's POV-

"Well someone is feeling awfully lucky." Ms.Joy said with a smile. I swear to all that is living that she's freaking bipolar. Then, all the other girls start coming in and stand in a while the outliers and I sit down. I start watching Skydoesminecraft on my IPod. Two men come in and walk down the line asking the girls questions but my attention goes back to my IPod. I start laughing quietly. That's when I start uncontrollably laughing at a joke Ty had just made. By now everyone was staring wide eyed. The two men are right in front of me. "Hi?" I say confused as to how they got there without me noticing ."Hey there-" I cut him off hearing his familiar voice."Excuse me?" "Uh..." I gasp aloud. "What?! Can I hug you guys?" "After you tell us a little about yourself sweet cheeks. Tyler-sorry "Janet"says. "Ok my name is Lily I have a sister named Rosy I am subscribed to your channels. My favorite colors are blue, maroon, green and purple. I'm 17. We are Canadian and Murican!" Whew. "Your Canadian too eh?" " Sorta." "Well that's awesome." He gives me a high-five. "Alright well thank you for your time Lily and Rosy." Adam says.

Rosy's POV-

Two men walk in when they go down the line they stop at me and ask"Can we ask you a few questions?" "Sure." I answer. Wow his voice sounds just like Adam's. Could it possibly be him? "What's your name? "Rosy." "Do you watch YouTube?" I was about to answer when I heard loud laughter. They walk up to Lily. I hear Lily's voice then the first man's voice and then "Janet's " voice?  .I stood there shocked to see Tyler and Adam. They then start walking toward the door and say "Thanks for your time Lily and Rosy." After I feel that they leave the room and can't hear me I whisper "Did that really just happen Lily?" I scream internally.

Lily's POV-

"Eh...I'm not too sure that they are going to adopt us especially after us both freaking out so much and all." I tell Rosy "If anything I think they liked you being a fan and being Canadian!" Rosy exclaimed. A few minutes later they both walk into the room with big grins on their faces. I feel a bit giddy. I go sit down on my regular seat when I find myself hugging Tyler and Adam. "Ummm......" Tyler says. I blush and let go. "Sorry but you guys owed me one and I wanted to hug you before you left." "Well then if you really do like to hug us now you can hug us all you want. We're adopting you both." "Wait WHAT?!" "Yup." I give both of them extra big bear hugs and squeeze tight."Be right back!" I went upstairs to get my stuff and Rosy's.We were finally going home.

Tyler's POV -

"Do we have to?!"I pout to Adam. "Not exactly, but I want to surprise Alesa." Adam responds acting like a parent already. "Yes because who doesn't want teenagers for children on their birthday." I remark sarcastically. As we enter we see girls of all ages in a line.We go down the line asking questions that are answered with a lot of different and odd answers. The last one, Rosy I think, was about to answer Adam's question, then I notice another girl off to the side on her IPod ,who looked to be the age of 15, smiling at something. I nudge Adam and as soon as I do he notices the girl too and we walk up to her waiting fore her to notice us when she starts to uncontrollably laugh. "Hi?" she asks as if questioning us. "Excuse me?" that didn't necessarily make her sound like the sweetes of the potatoes. "Uhh..." The girl then asks if she can hug us. I then, using my 'Janet' voice say "Right after you tell us a bit about yourself sweet cheeks." I laugh at myself. "Ok my name is Lily I have a sister named Rosy I am subscribed to your channels. My favorite colors are blue, maroon, green and purple. I'm 17. We are Canadian and Murican!" "Your Canadian  too eh?" "Sorta." "Well that's awesome!" I respond. I give her s high- five. Adam thanks them and we head towards the lady's office. Hmm.. just a moment ago she seemed elated that someone was being adopted now she just looks depressed. Is she bipolar?"I want to adopt Lily and Rosy." Adam says. The lady seems surprised to hear that they are getting adopted so I smirk at her. We walk down the hall slowly and leisurely. "Are you sure you are going to be able to handle a 17 and a 16 year old? I mean you can just barely handle me..." I tell him. "Well I mean they will hopefully actually pay attention to me unlike some people. Either way Rosy seemed to be a lot more mature than you." I pretend to be hurt. "How dare you! I am just as mature as the next guy!" I comment. "'The next guy being a 7 year old!"I playfully punch him. As we enter the room we go to the lady at the front desk to sign the papers and next thing you know we're being hugged by Lily. "Umm..." I sort of question. "Sorry but you guys owed me one and I wanted to hug you before you left." she starts blushing. I guess she let her true fangirl out. By then we had decided that Adam would adopt Lily and Rosy. We give the news to Lily. "We want to adopt both you and Rosy!" "I mean 'I' want to adopt both of you, Tyler's JUST a friend" I nod rapidly."Okay, okay I get it...WAIT A MINUTE! That means that Alesa's my mom?!" "Yup, basically." "Her birthday-day is today isn't it? What are you going to give her?" "Eh. Well sort of you two along with something else." He sort of mumbles the last part. We all choose to ignore his last few words. She hugs Adam and runs off into what seems like the kitchen. A few minutes later Lily and Rosy are both back with their things. Rosy and Lily both say good-bye to the front-desk lady who seemed nice. Then we all walk out happily.