22

Tyrese POV

After what happened two days ago I haven't been myself.
I haven't been to the bayou or to the compound and I don't think I'm needed either as no one has looked for me.

I've been in mystic falls.

Why I'm here?, I don't know.
This is where it all started though.
My family moving here and having me, me meeting the mikealsons, me falling in love with niklaus mikealson.
Lastly me getting turned into an original.

I stand where I had my first kill.
The makeshift grave is still here.

I lean down and place the flowers I got down on it.

I sigh and stand back up to my full height.
The name on the stone wall said
Eve carter

She was actually my childhood best friend who moved away.
I never talk about her because it hurts to much.

The one day she came back to see me and I killed her.

A tear starts to fall down my face and I don't care to wipe it away.

"I figured you would be here" I hear behind and I turn around.

"Yeah I am here, I thought you was mad at me and didn't want to be my husband anymore" I said and he huffs and let's out a laugh.

"I might be mad at you and want to kill you sometimes but I will and always will be your husband" he said and walk closer to me and grabbed my hand

"I think I forgot who I am" I said and he looks at me confused.
"I think that way because I don't act how I used to a thousand plus years ago, I was a good man and you liked me way better back than" I shake my head and look down at the grave again.

"I was Tyrese the sweet guy from the village who every girl wanted to marry and was the best friend to you and loved you" I say and look klaus in the eyes

"You are still that man Tyrese you are good The one who has changed is not just you or me, all of us have we are not them naive, weak people that we used to be, you say you don't know who you are but I do, your Tyrese mikealson my husband and the father of my baby" he said and hold my face.

I look down at him and smile softly.

"Thank you for being here" I tell him and he smiles.
"Your welcome" he told me.
I lean down and kiss him.

He moves closer to me and I deepened the kiss.

After a minute we pulled away.
I reach my hand in my pocket and take out klaus wedding rings.

I get on my knees and he looks down at me and smile.

"Be my husband again, please, I need you and I love you and I might not deserve you half the time but I'm gonna do this right and I want to do everything with you" I say

He looks up at the sky before he looks down at me.

"Yes I will be your husband....again" he said and I slide the rings on.
I stand up and hug him.
"I love you"

"I love you too"

I kiss him and I can feel his smile against my lips.
We pull away "let's go back home with all the drama" I said and hold out my hand to him.
He nods and take my hand and we walk to my car.