40

Third POV

The others had decided to make a deal with Kol.
He puts Rebekah into a different body and take the spell on Tyrese off.
Klaus knew that this was the only way he could have his husband back.
Kol wanted the diamond that would help him make a dagger to be able to put klaus down if he helped them,
Elijah told klaus that it might not be a good idea but he wouldn't listen all he was thinking about was his husband.

Klaus didn't feel right without Tyrese.
It's always been them two.

Tyrese POV

I was sitting in a chair holding my daughter.
Miracle.
She's beautiful.
I know this is just my memories but I loved feeling like it was the first time again.

She looks up at me and our identical brown eyes meet.
I smile at her brightly as she makes little nosies.

"She's beautiful" I hear and look up at her.
"Yeah she is and I'm glad your her mother" I said and she smiles at me.

Next memory

I was walking down stairs as I hear arguing going on.
Just like I thought I see klaus and Kol and Elijah in some type of disagreement.
I know how this ends.

"Can you boys please keep it down some people like peace and quiet" I said and they look at me.

"Tyrese please tell your husband that all I want is to be free and have fun and that he should ruin Rebekah and Elijah life not mine" Kol said and I sigh.

"I'm staying out of...whatever this is" I shake my head and turn around and pour me a drink.

"Of course you are because just like the rest of us nik has a dagger for you too!, funny" Kol shakes his head at me and fold his arms.

I don't respond as I don't wish to.
I hear a noise and see that klaus has once again dagger Kol.

"Did you really have to do that?" I ask and he smirks at me.
"Of course I did and I suggests anything you have to say you keep it to yourself as I'm not in the mood" he said and walks off.
I scoffed and look to Elijah who shakes his head at me.

I glare at him and stomped after klaus.
"Don't think you run me like you do them klaus because I'm not your toy!" He stops and turns to me.

"I'm not about to stand here and argue with you Tyrese because I simply don't have the time for it" he said and I harden my glare at him.

"Fuck you klaus, I'm fine standing here talking to you,matter of fact I'm tired of you and the trouble and stress you and your family brings me, we're done klaus" I said and he looks surprised that I said that but I was running on fuel,on anger.

I turn away from him but he speeds towards me and dagger me.

"I'm sorry" he said but I just glare at him as I feel my body shutting down.

Next memory

I stand with Hayley as she looks around at everything.

"You and klaus have...unique taste" she said and I chuckle at her.

"This all is mostly klaus I'm not one to show off and show out" I tell her and she tilt her head at me and walk towards me.

"Your very king Tyrese its makes me wonder how you deal with someone like klaus" she told me.
And I nod "yeah me too, but I love him" I responded and she nods.
She gets closer to me and we meet eyes.
We start leaning towards each other, we were so close.
"Tyrese?" She whisper "yes?" I answer "kiss me" I nod a little and kiss her.

Next

Me and Damon Salvatore stand next to each other at the ball and I smirk at him.
"It sucks" I said and he looks at me and rise a eyebrow "what?" He ask "it sucks..your chasing after your brothers girlfriend or whatever and it's just such a waste as your pretty cute" I said

"Thank you but that's not what this is and aren't you married to hybrid jerk?" He said and I laugh.
"Yes I am and he wasn't always like that it's just that time changes you and I'm sure you understand Damon" I said and he looks confused "as human we are nicer but this life the undead or whatever we're not who we used to be because the greed and hunger it brings the bad and I knew you when you were human what a nice kid" I said and smile at him before I walk away and over to klaus and kiss him.

Memory

I push my long hair out of my face and smile as I pick up my son.
He looks like me and klaus.
"He's amazing" I get out.
Klaus nods at me.
"It's nice to have you back sadly we have things to do" he said

"I-just...want this...m-." I try and say and he nods at me and kiss me and walk out the room.

I can feel myself waking up.
I groan a little and flex my fingers.
I feel a hand on mine.
Slowly I open my eyes and look up to see him.

"Klaus" I say and he smiles at me.
"Hi" is all he says and I feel weird.

I slowly sit up and he moved back some as I get out.

I look down at myself and back up at him. I then remembered what happened and I frown at him.
"I'm sorry nik, so sorry" I said to him and he shakes his head "it's ok I know the real you" he said and I speed forward and grab him and pin him to the wall.
He gasped and breathe heavy.
I kiss him and after a second he kiss me back.

The kiss starts getting heated and I trailed my lips down his jaw and to his neck and I find his sweet spot which I have known for years.
"I need you" he muttered and I nodded and the rest is history.