29

Tyrese POV

Tyrese POV

I sit with me and klaus son caspian as we wait.
I hold on to him as if he would leave me.
I wish miracle was here, I could use one of her little hugs right now.

I watch as klaus sits his stuff down with a smile.
He looks up at me.
"Why don't you go out and wait, I will watch caspian" he said and walk over to me and grab our son.
I look at him for a second and go to open my mouth and talk but nothing still.
I growl in frustration and get up and walk out the room.

I stand and wait at one end of the hall while Hayley went to the other.

I feel my eyes glow as wolf's come in and who's leading them in?, of course Oliver because he wants to run something but can't.

I growl and snap the necks of three and take the rings off.
I wasn't stopping there though.
I jump from the top floor on to the bottom and they run at me.
I knock two into the water statue and it cracks a little but it will be fine.

I walk over and take the rings from them.
I turn around and swing my hand and a head go rolling while blood go on me.
I smirk and take the ring off him too.

I let Hayley take care of the rest as I feel like I'm losing myself.

I run out and shift.
It feels nice, even if I'm scared I won't turn back.

The animal in me needs this.
It's like I don't have no control like the inner me is taking over.

I huff and just keep running.

Third POV

Klaus smiled as he felt he was almost to his full strength.
He looks over at his son and smile a little bigger. He hears footsteps and look up to see Elijah.
"Their is still one missing I'm not yet at my full strength" klaus said painting with the blood of the two men he killed.

"Well I decided to let Hayley handle that" he said and look down at his nephew.

"Where is the father Niklaus?" Elijah asked and klaus looked up at him confused "what you mean?" Klaus stands up slowly.

"Tyrese is not here" Elijah said
"No he's supposed to be outside" he shakes his head.

Time skip

Klaus feed and changed caspian pamper and laid him down.
He sighs as he thinks about his daughter and his husband.
Both are not with him.

Elijah walks in
"I went out and asked for some help about Tyrese situation" Elijah starts.
"Well don't just stand there tell me what's going on" klaus fold his arms and walk out his son room.

"The reason Tyrese is not himself is because his inner wolf is taking over, being in wolf form so long threw off his balance on top of that Genevieve casted a spell on Tyrese making it that way too, it explains all the out burst" Elijah explained to his little brother.
Klaus is quiet for a little bit before looking at Elijah.
"Well then find us a witch that can get him back to the way he is" klaus then walks off, leaving Elijah standing there with his work cut out for him.