53

Tyrese pov

Tyrese pov

Today I decided that I would take klaus out somewhere.
I haven't spent as much time with him as I would like.

"Babe let's go." I said shaking him
"Tyrese you keep shaking me and I will have to break my promise and dagger you again." Klaus says with his eyes still closed.
"Well I need you to get up so we can go on our date." He smiles and turns to looks at me.
"I can't remember the last time you took me out on a date." I roll my eyes "your being dramatic I have took you on plenty of dates."

"No not recently maybe back in the 70's but after that not really." He sits up and shrug.
"Well we're going on one now so get up and get dress everyone can handle themselves for a while." I lean towards him and kiss him.

Time skip

"Your ride mr mikealson." I open the car door for klaus and he smiles at me.
"Why thank you kind sir." He plays along with me.
I help him into the truck and close the door and speed around to get in myself.
"I'm actually very excited for this." Klaus says as I start the car up.
"I'm glad." I grab his hand and kiss the back of it.

"You know I'm..happy for this...baby." He says and I look over at him shocked.
"Wait really?." I asked and he nods "yeah I know I was mad earlier but only because of the Hayley thing and it's a little soon I mean hope and Caspian was just born and lord knows we're not the best parents." He frowns and I rise a eyebrow at him.
"Klaus no one is good parents we just have to make sure they know they're love and everything we do is to protect them, I know it's close and I'm sorry about Hayley it was a....weak moment."

He doesn't say anything else so I look at him and notice he has his eyes close with his hands on his stomach.

"What are you doing?." I ask paying attention to the road again.
"I'm listening to the baby, it's my own way to make sure they're ok." He opens his eyes.

I nod at that while smiling.

We make it to the restaurant that I had made plans at for us.
I get out and go to the other side and open the door for klaus and hold my hand out for him to grab.
Once I help him out the truck I close the door and lock the car.
We hold hands as we walk to the door of the place
"I'm so hungry now that we're here." He says and I laugh.

"Don't worry grumpy wolf you and our baby wolf will eat soon enough." I kiss his cheek.

"Mikaelson." I say and the host leads us to our table which is a private room.

I pull out the seat and let klaus sit down.
I then sit down myself.
We open our menus "this all look good." Klaus says and I chuckle.
Klaus has always been able to eat a lot but I think with the new found ability to get pregnant has made that stomach of his hold a lot more.
"It sure does baby."
Our waitress comes and asks us what we want and klaus orders first.
I look up from the menu when I hear klaus growl.
I look at the waitress and she's smiling at me and she's standing sorta close.
"What about you sir?." She asked I smile at her.
She's pretty but I would never cheat on klaus again.

I tell her my order and she stays for a second looking at me before she leaves.
"I will kill her." Klaus says "baby no it's not that serious." I say

"It is how dare she stand there and flirt with you like your pregnant husband isn't sitting right here." He glares at me.
"My eyes are only for you." I say
He huffs.
"They better be."

He drinks his lemonade which is funny to me because Klaus loves his fancy wine and stuff but he's pregnant so.
"You look sexy my grumpy wolf." I inform him.
"Thank you alpha." He smirks at me as I groan and feel my eyes flash for a second.
Hearing him, my husband, my mate call me that is a major turn on.

"Behave baby." I say and he just tries to give me an innocent expression.
"Oops I dropped my spoon." He says knocking his spoon on the floor on purpose.
I watch him as he gets down on the floor and under the table, disappearing into the white cloth that's on the table.
I then feel his hands on my legs
I spread them to make room for him.
I'm so thankful for this being a private room.

He unzipped my pants and pull me out.
I throw my head back and reach down under the table to grab his head when I feel his mouth around me.
"Oh god." I moan out.

I then sit my head back up as the waitress comes and sit our food on the table.
I was thankful she ain't try to stay and talk because my mind is focused on Klaus warm wet mouth on my dick.

"Baby." I start "shh baby let me do this." He says and I feel his mouth back on me.
He starts deep throating me.
"Oh shit." I run my fingers threw his curls.
I help bob his head up and down as I feel myself getting close.
My stomach tightens and I feel my dick twitch from his throat.
"Baby I'm bout to...ugggh." I fall back in my seat as I cum down Klaus throat.
He fixes me and come from under the table.
I see him use his thumb to wipe his mouth where I see my cum at and lick his thumb.

"You know what's crazy?." He starts while I try and catch my breath.
"I'm pregnant with your baby and no I got your swimmers going down my throat." I go wide eye.
"You know what skip this we gotta get outta here." I get up quickly and go to get us to go boxes and pack all our food in it and bag it and throw down some money and grab Klaus hand rushing out the door.

"What are we about to do?." He asked me trying to act clueless.
I put the food in the car and turn to him and pull him to me and kiss him.
He wraps his arms around me.
He pulls away.
"I think I should show some affection and gratitude to this sexy amazing man that I call my husband, in our bedroom." I say and start kissing his neck.

"I think that's a good idea, your husband could really use your talents." He says.