32

Third POV

Third POV

Esther stood in front of Tyrese,who was tied up with chains that had been spelled so he couldn't get out of them.
"You are gonna help me,like it or not your the key to almost everything" Esther walked closer to him and lifted up his head just as he opened his eyes.
"Let.....m-me out.." he said but she just smiles at him.
"Not yet my dear son" she said and stands up.
Even if Tyrese wasn't her biological son she still loved him as one as she had practically risen him.
She was happy when she found out that him and klaus had got married.
The other side was buzzing as they knew that Tyrese and klaus would make the most powerful baby ever and that baby would be a sacrifice for the witches.

Tyrese glare at her.
He don't remember her, in fact he don't remember anyone, only thing he knows is that he has to get out and find something or someone.
Not knowing that his inside was telling him to find his kids and keep them safe.
If this young witch find out about miracle it's all over.

"You are trying to think about leaving? Or why your here?, because o have the answer to both, I am the answer but for right now I need you to sleep!" She waved her hand and Tyrese eyes closed immediately.

Finn walks into the room and look at his mother and brother-in-law.
"You sure this is a good idea?" He asked her.
Esther stays looking at Tyrese
"I'm sure it is, now go and do your part" she told him and he nods and walk out "and make sure Kol do his part to!" She adds.

"What surprise everyone is in for" she smiles and walk out the room closing the door behind her and locking it and putting a spell on it and making the door disappear.