15

Tyrese POV

I have officially given up.
Every time I try and talk to klaus it doesn't work out.

We have never not talk this long so I had went to Florida.

I toke miracle with me and she had been having fun with the pack kids.
I feel bad for leaving New Orleans when Hayley is there pregnant with maybe my child or klaus.

I also feel bad because I left and not keep trying with klaus.

I shake my head and smile as I see my daughter playing.
"Look dad" she said and show me the tribal necklace that someone gave her.
"It's beautiful baby, here let's put it on" I say and she nods.
I put it on her and she looks down at it with a smile.
"I love it" she told me and I nod and watch as she runs back off.

"Why didn't you tell anyone about her?" Jey ask me "because I didn't want her in danger but her mom left her with me" I sigh and sit down "ok where she go?"

"She killed herself" I answer

Time skip

I get a call from Elijah and Rebekah.

I sigh knowing they need my help.

I look to my daughter where she sleeps in her bed.
I sigh and get up to find jey.
"I need you to watch miracle for me" I say and walk to my room to get dressed.

I walk out and grab my phone.
"What's going on?" Jey ask "don't worry about it just do what I said" I tell him and walk out.

Time skip

I walk and find klaus and Elijah.

"What's going on?" I ask
"Someone toke Hayley" Elijah said after a minute since klaus ain't say nothing.

"Ok" I nod "we was hoping you could use a spell and find her" he said and I sigh.

"We don't know if the baby is mine or nik's" I explained.

I decided to use my blood and watch as my blood move to Florida and here. I was confused

I motioned for klaus to use his blood and I do the spell and I see it go to somewhere in the bayou.

"Found her" I say.

Hayley isn't pregnant with my baby it's klaus baby.
But it's weird my blood moved to two places and I know miracle is home but I have no other kid unless.

I shake my head and we leave.

We were walking and I was ready to kill klaus and Elijah

"You seem mighty determined to find the little wolf, let me remind you I had her first" klaus smirks and I sigh.

"Klaus shut the hell up" I say and look around he glare at me but I could care less.

"To leave the windows down" I hear Elijah say and I don't know what else he said as I was focus on something else.

"What is it?" He asked "I smell something" I say and rush forward and to a van.
I dig threw it and find a shirt.
"This is Tyler's" I say holding it up.
"Why would Tyler want Hayley" I ask

"Well maybe because I killed his mother and almost toke his girlfriend" klaus said and I roll my eyes.

Klaus then rush off and Elijah did to leaving me.

How nice of them.
I run off and klaus direction and find him and Tyler fighting.

I rush forward and punch him in the face and he go flying.
He gets up and tackle me and we go flying done a hill.
I jump up and he do to.

I see a branch and stab him with it.

He groans in pain and I kick him in the face and hear a cracking sound.

He pulls the branch out and runs.
I sigh and was about to go after him when I hear a gagging sound.

I turn and see klaus.
I rush to him and watch as he throws up.

"What's wrong?" I ask and hold him up right.
"I don't know I've been feeling like this for weeks" he said and try to catch his breath.

"Ok we will see what's wrong soon right now let's go check on Hayley" I say and he nods and I wrap my arm around him and we walk and find where Hayley was beings hold but we find another guy and klaus killed him.

Hayley and Elijah come towards us and they look sorta mad.

"What?" I asked and fold my arms.

"Did you know?" She asked and I'm confused.
What was I supposed to know.

I was so busy thinking that I didn't notice the conversation happening.
"So you think I would use my baby to make more hybrids" he said

"Let me" Elijah starts but klaus holds up his hands.

"No nothing else need to be said Elijah" klaus said and next thing I know klaus had bitten Elijah,I sigh at this as klaus walks away but this is Elijah fault as he jump to conclusions to quickly.

I follow after klaus and I grab his arm.
"Come here" I say and pull him to me and hug him,he sighs and I smile happy to have him back in my arms,

"Come on we need to find out what's wrong with you" I say and he nods.