51

Flashback Tyrese POV

Flashback
Tyrese POV

I walk with henric and Rebekah threw the village listening to Henry go on about something he learned.

"That's nice" I smile at him.
He gives me a look and fold his arms "you wasn't listening were you" he stated and I chuckle "of course I was"
"He was to busy thinking about Regina and nik" Rebekah smiles at me.
"I am not but good try at guessing" I say as Kol walked over.
"Mother wishes to speak with you" he said looking at me and I nod.
I tell the other two bye and walk to the hunt.
Once there I walk inside and see Esther.
"Yes mrs mikealson?." She smiles as she looks up at me.

"I have been thinking about you my dear boy and I feel it's time you marry someone in our village" I was shocked.
I shake my head "with all do respect, I do not wish to marry anyone" I said

"Why?, because of these feelings that you have for niklaus?" She looks me right in the eyes. I go to open my mouth but she starts talking again.
"These feelings are not good they are forbidden and I will not have you embarrass me you or our family do I make myself clear Tyrese?" She says and I nod "you can go play with the others now." I walk off and go back outside.
My smile long gone and a frown on my face.

Present time

I walk out of my room and run into Klaus. "Sorry you okay?." I asked and he nodded. "Klaus I don't want to keep doing this." I say
He stays silent and I sigh and shake my head when suddenly he grabs my face and kiss me.
I pull him closer to me deepening the kiss.
He pulls away a little and we lean our four head against each other.
"I don't want to keep doing this either but I just need some time, just a little time is all I ask and then we can discuss things more deeply." He says softly.
I nod "okay husband." I say and he smiles at me.
"Thank you...irritating husband." He says.

Next day

I walk downstairs and because there isn't ever a peaceful day in this house I find klaus and Hayley arguing with Jackson there too.
Let me just turn around and head back upstairs so I'm out the crossfire.
"Tyrese!." I hear my name and huff, so close yet so far away.
I turn around and walk over to them.
"Yes?."

"Isn't it a splendid idea that you and Hayley pack stay here?." He asked but by the look on his face I know he wasn't asking for my advice on the situation but rather for me to agree with him.
"Would you tell klaus that our pack shouldn't be locked up here like dogs, a prisoner!." Hayley says.
"Well-." I start but of course I didn't get to talk.

"They aren't prisoners and it would be good to keep hope and Caspian safe, which is why they can stay here take it while I'm still being nice." Klaus says and walk away.

I shake my head.
I don't know if I should follow and possibly have my neck snapped or stay and talk to Hayley and get yelled at and have a small possibility of getting my neck snapped.
Mmhh decisions, decisions.

"Tyrese you can't be okay with this." Jackson speaks up.
"Look let me talk to klaus and then I will meet you guys in the bayou and we will discuss everything no rash decisions need to be made right now." I say and Hayley nods and I can't help but look down at her stomach and hear the heartbeat of our baby.
She noticed and put her hand on her stomach.
She smiles at me and I smile back.
"Just calm down and relax okay." I then walk away and try to find my angry hybrid husband.

I find him in his art studio painting.
At least I know he's trying to calm himself down.
"Klaus are you okay?." I asked and closed the door.
"I'm fine." He shrugs but doesn't turn my way.

I walk up to him and notice tears on his face.
"Oh baby." I hug him and he leans into me.
"Don't worry I will make sure everything is okay and I will protect you and the baby and then when we get rid of all our problems we can be happy and uhh-."
"Stop talking Tyrese you never been good at comforting people I just need you to hold me that's all I just want to be in the arms of my husband." He mumbles into my chest.
I chuckle at his words.

"Okay. I love you klaus." I say
"Mmhh I guess I love you too." I laugh but hold him tighter and kiss his forehead.