16

Me and klaus walk to my pack doctor.
I had decided to take him to Florida for a little.

"What's wrong?" I ask when I see the doctor face,he looks at me and then klaus.
"How long has it been since you and Tyrese last had sex?" He asked and I see klaus get mad.

"Why the hell you need to know?, I'm sure that that is none of your damn business" klaus said and I watch his eyes changed.
"Klaus calm down and answer the question" I say and grab his hand.

"A month" klaus finally answers.

"Well then I'm right, klaus your pregnant" he said.
"What you just say to me?" Klaus asked irritated.
"Your pregnant a month pregnant to be precise"

I was frozen.
I had forgot that I could get klaus pregnant and I also forgot to tell him that could happen.
"Your lying" klaus said and I look at the doctor and nod and he walks out.

"Klaus baby look at me" I say and he do.
"I forgot to tell you since I'm now alpha and we're mates that I could get you pregnant, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you" I say and hold his hands.

"So let me get this straight, you didn't tell me something that could change my whole life" he said and I nod at him.
He slaps me and I know I deserve it.

"I understand if you don't want to keep it" I say
"I'm keeping it" he sighs and I look up at him and smile "really?" I ask and he nods.
I kiss him and he laughs a little.
I love hearing his laugh.

Me and klaus is having a baby.
Wow.