49

Flashback

Tyrese POV

I walk quickly to our home.
Klaus has once again made me angry.
I hear someone following me.
"Leave me alone" I said

"You know I can't do that" he said and I stop walking to turn and glare at him.
"Klaus I do not wish to talk with you so please leave me alone" I tell him and he shakes his head "your supposed to be supporting me" he said
"Why would I do that?, that girl is crazy and I don't like her or her weird brother"
"I like her Tyrese and I wish you wouldn't speak about her like that" he told me.

"Your getting on my last nerve Niklaus" he looks at me shocked as I never call him by his full name.
"Tyrese" I hold my hand up "I said I don't wish to hear it klaus and I might it now excuse me" I start but we hear someone and see her the red head girl I hate the most.

Aurora

"Are you two okay?" She asked and grabbed Klaus hand.
"We are just fine" Klaus answered her.
"No we're not now I'm going to find Kol" I said and turn around walking away.
I know Klaus hates me hanging with Kol, why?, I have no clue.

I could feel his anger as I walked away. Did I care? No I didn't.

I find Kol and noticed he was talking to a lady and a guy.
Now people think me and Kol aren't close but we are secretly.
I helped Kol out a lot with some things.

"Kol" I call and he turns to me and noticed how I looked "sorry but I have to go" he told them and walked over to me and grabbed my hand leading us to his room here at the place.

He close the door and I sit on his bed.
He sits next to me "what did he do now?" I shake my head "what doesn't he do" I huff.

(A/n, now klaus and Tyrese ain't together or married yet during this time they get together after the time they stay with the de matel's)

"Why won't you just tell him how you feel?" "because Kol it's not right and he doesn't feel the same for me, we will never be together" I sit down.

Kol rubs my back.
"Someday you will be" he said and I shake my head "that's wishful thinking" I tell him.

I grab Kol hand and he squeezed it. We meet eyes and lean in and kiss.
I feel Kol deepen the kiss as his tongue entered my mouth.
Now tongue kissing I lay back and he gets on top of me.

Time skip

Me and Kol lay on the floor of his room just looking at the ceiling that is here.
"You know I'm so used to being on the run and use outside waiting for our next victims that all this seem unreal" I said and he nods.

"Well we don't have luxuries like this but maybe we will soon" he said and we meet eyes "yeah maybe" I respond as we kiss again but then the door opens and klaus is there.
"Klaus" I start but he shakes his head and slam the door close leaving me and Kol.
"He's so upset" I said and we hurry and get dressed.