52

Tyrese pov

Tyrese pov

Me and klaus was laid in bed together.
Looking over I see he has fallen asleep with his hand on his stomach.
No matter how much klaus says he don't want to have a baby I know he will do everything in his power to make sure the baby is okay and the kids.
I smile and kiss his cheek and slowly get up.
I put my shoes on and grab my coat and leave out the room closing the door behind me.

I rush downstairs knowing I have a limit on long klaus will stay sleep.
I learned that a thousand years ago.

Flashback

I was getting water for Esther when Rebekah comes running up to me almost tripping from how fast she was running.
"Tyrese come quick it's Niklaus!." I stand up quickly "what happened?." I asked her "it was father he's in his wicked way's again." She says "finish getting the water for Esther for me while I go to klaus." I say and she nods as I take off running.

I make it home and see klaus on the ground and blood.
"Klaus!." I rush over and flip him over.
"Tyrese." He says and I shake my head and feel anger at mikeal.

I helped clean klaus up and laid in bed with him and let him rest.
I then got up and walked out the room
"How is he?." Elijah asked me coming back from the village.
"He's okay." I say as we walk out the hunt and over to the little farm area to feed the animals.
We talked for a little.
"Tyrese?." I hear and turn to see klaus.
"Hey you should be resting." I say
"Well you left." He told me.
I sigh and walk over to him.
"Come on." I say and lead him back home.

After that I learned that klaus will only stay sleep for an hour and a half if I leave him.
It got worse over the years but I didn't care he's my best friend, my husband.

I make it to the bayou and find the pack standing around.
"Ty what's going on?." Hayley asked when she noticed me making everyone crowd around.
"I agree with klaus." I start "of course the husband agrees." Jackson rolls his eyes.
"Look hope and Caspian need all the protection they can get and as my pack I feel that you should be welling to do what it takes, as their pack you should have their back no matter what or how you feel about klaus." I say looking around.

"Hey we're with you uce." Jey says and I smile at my cousin "thank you." I say and he nods.

I turn around in the circle.
"Please forget about the anger you might have for the mikaelson family, because the mikaelson's is my family and theirs and yours." I say turning to Hayley.

"Jackson you can't really be making us do this?." A crescent wolf says.
I growl and walk over to him
"Learn to like it or close your mouth or better yet leave it's your choice but I don't give a damn." I calm myself down.

"He's right" Hayley says and I look at her.
"Hope and Caspian is just babies their your pack and your ours so we should do this for them." I nod at her words.

Time skip

I walk into the house and klaus comes walking down the stairs.
"So you decided to take my offer Mmhh." Klaus smirks at Hayley and Jackson who stand on the side of me.

"Just thank your husband." Jackson says and walks away and Hayley follows.
I sigh and walk to klaus and kiss him.
"Just try to be nice baby." I say "I'm always nice." He tells me and starts to walk back up the stairs.
"You coming back to bed or what you know how I feel about." I stop him "I know klaus I will be there in the second." He nods and go into the bedroom.

"I hope you know what your doing." I hear and turn to see Jimmy.
"I never do I just hope and prey." I shrug.
"You actually prey?."
I nod "to whatever higher power is out there." I then walk away to go up to the room.

I hope everything does work out.