11

Third POV

Tyrese had left the house again leaving the others at home.

"Hey" a guy said looking at klaus,Hayley and Rebekah
"Who the hell are you two" Rebekah asked
"Oh well I'm jey and that's jimmy so wassup" Jey said.
"Ok jimmy and jey leave before I kill you" klaus said walking closer to them.
He go to grab jimmy but jey push him into the wall.
"I wouldn't" jey said holding klaus against the wall.

"Jey let him go" a voice say and they turn to see Tyrese.

"Ok" Jey said and drop klaus
Tyrese sighs and pour him a drink.

"Aye when you coming back?" Jimmy asked
"I don't know I got some things to take care of here" Tyrese said sitting down.

"Who are these people?" Rebekah asked
"Their my cousins and part of my pack." Tyrese answer
Klaus feels irritated,why didn't Tyrese his husband tell him about his family he just came home and had sex with him.

Klaus walks off and Tyrese didn't even pay attention but Rebekah did.
She and Hayley follow after the hybrid.

"You ok nik" Rebekah ask sitting next to her brother
"I feel like me and Tyrese have grown apart" klaus told them.

"What?!,no Tyrese loves you every since we was human even when you dagger him" she said to her brother.
She always dreamed of having a relationship like her brother and Tyrese.

They always moved with each other.
When one was mad so was the other.
Tyrese has always been apart of their family she sees him as her older brother they all did.
But now he does have blood family so maybe klaus is right.

Tyrese POV

I sigh as jimmy and jey talk my ear off.
"I will be there soon but for now I need you to run things for me till I have it sorta out for us to be here" I say and they nod and leave.
I noticed that it's quite.

I get up and find klaus with Rebekah and Hayley in the kitchen.
"These are for you" klaus said pushing a box and some flowers towards me and I get confused.
"Oh are these from you?" I ask
"No their not" he said and I open the box and see a necklace.

I take it out and feel drawn to it.
I put it on and it glows.

I read the card.

"For you my love.
These are very important don't loose them.
I love you Tyrese always have always will."

I put the note down and smell the flowers.

White and red roses.
I always loved these.
Who ever sent me this really knows me.

I walk off with the stuff and put them on the table.
I smile.
I can't think who would send this stuff but it's nice.
And I feel connected to this necklace and I don't know why.

"Can we talk?" I hear and turn to see klaus.

"Sure" I said he then grabs my hand and start pulling me out to the car.
Once we're inside he sits there for a second.
"What's wrong?" I ask
"Us" he whispers and I'm confused
"What?" I ask
"Do you still love me or have I drawn you away?" He ask not looking at me and I laugh.
But I noticed he hasn't moved
"Oh your serious?" I say and he glares at me.
"Yes I love you even if I want to slap you around sometimes I will always love you no matter what" I say and grab his hand.

"Mmhh" is all he do.
I sigh and grab his face.
"I want to show you something" I say and he looks into my eyes.
I can feel them glow.

The first day I realize I loved you.
Klaus was sitting in the woods painting.
I walk over to him and jumped on his.
I laugh as he push me.
"Stop rese your gonna make me mess up" nik said to me
I roll my eyes.
"Impossible your the best painter I know nik" I say and he looks at me and smile and I can't help but get lost in his beautiful blue eyes.
"What is it?" He ask me
"Your eyes their my favorite thing about you nik" I tell him and he blush.
I smile and jump on him hugging him.
He laughs as I do.
"I'm gonna stand up to mikeal for you" I tell him and he gets serious "no Tyrese I don't want him to hurt you" he told me and I shake my head
"I'm a big boy nik no need to try and protect me,I love you and I want to protect you" I say and he sighs and hugs me.

"I love you to rese" he tells me but I know he means as his best friend but I mean as more.
It's ok for now.

That night while everyone was asleep I got up and went to mikeal with my sword.
I saw he was asleep.

"I was gonna kill him for you" I say to nik.

I rise the sword up and was about to bring it down when a hand grabbed mine.
I look and see Kol and Elijah.
"Give it to me Tyrese" Kol said and I hand it to him slowly "go nik needs you" Elijah tell me and I glare at them both and walk off.

"If Kol and Elijah wouldn't have never stopped me mikeal would've been dead a long time ago" I say and I see a tear go down klaus face.
"I'm sorry,it's just that you don't tell me anything anymore and the presents and flowers and the note I thought you had found another" nik explain to me and I feel bad.

"Nik look at your hand" I say and hold his hand up.
"What about it?" He ask me
"I married you no one else I choose you and I will always want you,you have a half of me,you are the other half to me and I'm sorry I don't share much with you I will start doing that and I will tell you I love you everyday because I do and that could never change I mean we rise marcel and he's just like you and now we have a baby on the way with Hayley I couldn't ask for a better life, a better husband because your enough nik"

He jumps across the seat and lands on my lap and grab my face and kiss me.

I would die for him.

He's my everything.

That's the color Tyrese eyes glow sometimes