26

Third POV

Tyrese in wolf form laid on a bed.
He woke up and whined as he sat up.
He sniffed and smell sents that he recognized as his pack.

He tried to stand up but he felt a rush of hot pain in his legs which made him fall back down.

He huffed.
'This is ridiculous!' He thought to himself before the door opened and he growled but stopped once he saw Hayley and Elijah along with Jackson.

He looked at Hayley closely and noticed that she wasn't pregnant anymore.

He tilted his wolf head.
"Hey Tyrese" she said and bend down to him as he laid down.
He do a wolfie grin at her and she smiles.

"A lot has happened but first we want to figure out a way so you can change back to your human self" she said.

Tyrese was trying to understand everything but the animal in him was starting to become uncontrollable.

He felt himself start to heal which he was thankful for.
He growls at her and she looks confused but Jackson and Elijah pull her back.

Tyrese stands to his full height and growl at them before he noticed that the door was open and dashed out of it.

The pack outside see him and they back up some as Tyrese eyes glow red.
They then watch as he runs off into the woods.

Elijah sighs.
"So close yet so far away" he said and walk out.

"How do we get him back?" Hayley asked
A elder woman named isla walked up to them

"He's only gonna go to one place like they all do" she told them and Mary walked up next to her.
"And where is that?" Elijah asked

"Where you think?" Mary said
"He's going home" isla said.

Elijah thinks for a second before he gets it.
"He's going to niklaus and the baby" he figured and isla nodded.
"Your brother might be the only think to turn him back" she said and walked away.