25

Third POV

Klaus breaths heavy as he is about to have his and Tyrese baby.
Something that was supposed to bring joy to him but he couldn't be all happy as he wants.
His husband, his best friend isn't here to see their son be brought into the world.

He screams and yells as the pack doctor from Tyrese pack helps him bring the baby into the world.

Time skip

Klaus lays in bed with his son in his arms.
He looks shocked and amazed that he and Tyrese made something so small and beautiful.

Klaus lets a couple of tears go down his face.
"I'm sorry I failed you already in your first moments in this world, I said I would bring your father back but he's not found" klaus said softly and kiss his son forehead.

Elijah stand in the doorway watching with a frown on his face.

He feels a tap on his shoulder and turn around.

"Yes Joshua" he answers and josh huff in irritation at his full name.

"They found uce but it's bad and I don't think we should tell klaus just yet" he said
Elijah tilts his head "you want me to lie to my brother and tell him that his husband is still not found when he is in their thinking that he has failed they're son" Elijah rants

Josh sighs and shake his head "I'm not really saying that but I guess I am at the same time, look it's only for a little while till he's healed and back into his human form"

Elijah buttons up his suit jacket "unbelievable" he said and walk away from josh.

In the bayou

The wolf's stand outside and all around as it lightly drizzle.
They were waiting for the news on they're alpha.

Inside Elijah,Hayley and Jackson stand in the room as the pack doctors work and Mary helps them.

"Think he's gonna be ok?" Hayley asked Jackson who stands next to her.
He shrugs as they watch.
"Who knows I mean he's not in human form so what all can they really do?" He said and she nods slowly and look at Elijah who hasn't looked or spoken to her yet.

"You think sense he's a hybrid he will be fine?" She asked Elijah.

"Hopefully and for niklaus anger and worry I hope so" he said.

"I would be worry to plus they have a baby now" Jackson said.

"Yes but Tyrese already has a daughter who he needs to worry about to" Hayley said

"Yes but she's safe right now with her mother's side of the family, it's best that it stays that way to till things clear up here" Elijah told them just as his phone starts ringing and he sees it's klaus.

He sighs and put it back in his pocket.
"Klaus I'm guessing"

Elijah just nods.

At the compound

Klaus glares at his phone.
"Elijah when you see my name pop up on your phone you answer it especially at a time like this, I don't know if you knew this but Tyrese is missing and I have our son who also misses his father that he hasn't even seen yet so please find him or come get me and we look together before this city is raining blood" klaus then press the red button and put his phone in his pocket.

He walks over to the crib that has his son in it.
"Don't worry my little star we will have Tyrese back soon I can feel it" he said and held his son little hand as the baby sleeps.