39

Third POV

Klaus had took the kids to the safe house.
After putting a dagger in Tyrese he has been different.
He was hurt.
He won't admit it to anyone but they know and could see.
It also didn't help that Esther did this to Tyrese and is also after Hope and them.

Klaus holds Hope and caspian as they do little baby talk.
Hayley comes in with a pen and paper.
"Hayley I have no time for this silly wishing game, I'm holding two small children in my hands" klaus said not looking at her and only his daughter and son.

"Well one of those I endured tragic labor and actually Died, so I hold you write" she smiles as klaus rolls his eyes and hands her Hope.
"I still have a small child so no wishes today" klaus smirks.
"I also endured terrible labor without my husband so" he shrugged.
Hayley huffed and grab caspian to and klaus looks up at her irritated.

Klaus sighs and grab the pen and paper.

"Well then I have two wishes, one I wish to kill Esther as she has token the love of my life and made him forget me and try to kill me, leaving me as a single father right now, I also wish you would tell Elijah you are marrying your werewolf lover in which I will pour him a glass of scotch and congratulate him on the bullet he dodged" klaus smiles and hand Hayley the paper while taking back his son.

Hayley glares at him and ripped the paper and walk out the room.
Klaus chuckles and play with his son.
"Don't worry Casper daddy will be back to normal soon" klaus said and caspian lays his head on klaus and close his eyes while holding onto klaus finger with his wedding rings.

Klaus stands up and head outside.
He sees the others and stand with them.
Then Rebekah comes out with Kaleb and miracle "look what me and the kids found!" She said and klaus turns away quickly "oh bloody hell" he sighs and caspian laughs at his dad.

"Come on nik, think you can cram us all in the photo?" She asked "oh Niklaus is a master at cramming his siblings into small places" Elijah smiles
"I came all this way to see my ill brother only to have him insult me in my face" klaus said and grab the camera.
Rebekah picks up miracle and Elijah grabs Kaleb while klaus holds caspian and Hayley holds hope.
He frowns as he takes the picture while everyone else has a big smile on their face.

After they all move away from each other and Hayley and Rebekah watch as the pictures develop.
Once it do she smiles at it.

"You know we can't keep that right" klaus said and Hayley frowns and throws it into the fire.
"No, no we deserve this after all we been threw" Rebekah shakes her head once she saw the picture burn.
"I'm taking her deal" Rebekah said

Kaleb pov

Me,miracle and the babies were in the room while the adults were in the other.

"Do you think dad will be ok?" She ask me and I look up at her and shrug.
"I don't know, hopefully, I haven't got much time with him but he seems like a strong person and nik is cool too and he seems to love dad a lot so I know he will get dad back" I try to explain
She nods and walk over to me and hug me.
"I'm liking having a older brother" she said and I smile "I like having a little sister" I said and look over at caspian and hope "and a little brother and I guess another sister?" I add and she shakes her head.
"Hope is our sister so yeah" she smiles and grab Hope who plays with her hair.
I stand and pick up caspian.
"What if we helped dad ourselves" I suddenly say

"What you mean?" Miracle sits Hope down.
"Well we're witches to so maybe we can help take whatever spell is on him away so him and nik can be happy"

"I don't know daddy nik said to leave it alone after I did magic and plus what if the bad witch finds us and take Hope away because we used magic selfishly" she said and I nod and sit down while playing with caspian.
"I guess your right it was a dumb idea"

"Not dumb just not the Right time" she said.

Third POV

In New Orleans Tyrese lays in his coffin with a dagger in his chest.
His face and body grey and covered with black veins.
In his mind full of memories from his thousand years on earth.