3

I was in me and klaus room and we were getting ready for the ball.
"So did you invite her?" I ask watching him get dressed.
He turn to me and nod
"Good she's cute" I say and walk to him and kiss him.
"I don't love her though" klaus tell me and I nod.
"That's fine I would hope not" I say and he laughs.
I smack his butt and look at myself in the mirror with a view of him still and I smirk at him.

"No body looks better then me" I say and he walks next to me and I wrap my arm around him and take my phone out and take a picture of us

I put my phone in my pocket and kiss his neck and he push me away.
"Come on we have to go" he said and I nod and walk out the room with him and see that everyone is here.
He go one way and I go another
I walk over to Kol and Damon with mayor Lockwood.
"Hello" I say in my deep voice and she stares at me.

"Hello" she finally said "Tyrese mikealson" I say and kiss her hand

"Kol mikealson" Kol said and kiss her hand to.
She then walks away and Damon tune to us.
"Don't I know you?" Damon asked
"No and you don't particularly stand out" Kol said smirking and he then walk away and I laugh and go to the bar and get a drink.

It was time for a dance and I see someone who I thought was dead.
"So want to dance?" She ask me and I nod and we go to the dance floor.
"How are you hear?" I ask
"I was turned a year after you left and now I'm with my nephews and the Scooby gang" she said

"Sarah are you a Salvatore?" I ask and she nods
"I've been for a while you just never knew" she tells me and it's time to switch partners.

Bonnie gets twirled into my arms and she rolls her eyes
"Wow that how you treat family?" I ask and she looks at me
"We are not family" she tell me
"Well I'm your half lots of greats uncle so yea we're related" I say and smile at her
"I don't care your married to one of them and you act just like them" she hiss out
"Well if you knew how hard it was for all of us then you would be a little cold hearted to" I say and she shake her head and the dance is done and she walks away.

It's weird for me to be close to blood family because all I have really ever known was the mikealsons.
So it's new and I want to get to know her.
I was a Bennett before I was a mikealson.

People don't know much of my past with and before the mikealsons only what they are told.
And I like to keep it that way.
I'm no ordinary original.
But only the family knows.

I sigh and walk over to klaus and wrap my arm around him and he leans into me.
We get our champagne glasses and cling them together and drink them.
I feel weird but I ignore the feeling.