=2.3=

"It would be appreciated."

A V E N G E R S  C O M P O U N D

Steve walked out of the compound doors to the front after a fail test run with Scott, which Bruce saw as a 'absolute win.' Everything was peaceful as there was no sound besides the sound of birds chirping. He placed his hands on his hips as he let out a breath of air he didn't know he had been holding. He lifted his head as he heard the sound of tires squealing and engine roaring.

Steve watched as the fancy sports car rounded the corner of the driveway before pulling directly in front of him. It went a little pass him so it backed up so the drivers window was right in front of him.

The tinted window rolled down and sitting in the drivers seat was Tony Stark with Elara sitting beside him in the passengers seat. The angel smiled at him happily as she looked pass Tony face to see him. Tony finally turned his head to Steve and said, "Why the long face? Let me guess, he turned into a baby."

Steve nodded, "Among other things, yeah. What are you two doing here?"

"It's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky, dangerous. Somebody could have cautioned you against it." Tony spoke as he got out of the car and stood in front of him. Elara opened her door as well and rounded the car to stand by them as well.

"You did."

"Oh, did I? Well, thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it. A fully functioning time-space GPS." Tony said, with the last part holding up his right hand to show the bracelet he made, "I just want peace. Turns out resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

"Me too."

"We got a shot at getting these stones but I gotta tell you my priorities. Bring back what we lost, I hope, yes. Keep what I found, I have to, at all costs. And maybe not die trying. Would be nice."

"It would be appreciated." Elara added with a smile, her hands clasped in front of her.

"Sounds like a deal." Steve said as he held out his hand to Tony, the billionaire shook it. Tony looked at him for a second as he debated something inside his head before gesturing from him to follow.

He walked over to the trunk of the car before popping it open. The trunk was full of Morgan's things like toys and blankets with a few of Elara's trinkets. Under all that was Captain America's shield. Tony held the shield in front of him as Steve let out a sigh.

"Tony, I don't know."

"Why? He made it for you. Plus, honestly, I have to get it out of the garage before Elara and Morgan takes it sledding." He said giving Elara a pointed look as he handed him the shield. She only returned it with a cheeky smile and said, "It was her idea."
Steve looked at her for a second more with a amused look. She had really taken to living on Earth. She was wearing a light blue dress that came just below her knees with clouds and retro angels on it. Over it she had a long, white button down shirt that was held together around her middle by a black waist corset.

 Over it she had a long, white button down shirt that was held together around her middle by a black waist corset