=bonus chapter=

"Don't you find it sad, that you are doing the same thing that Agatha did to you to this girl right here?"

A/N: So I already told you guys that I wouldn't be writing all of Doctor Stranger: MoM (because it's not a movie with Spider-Man in it) but I did promise a bonus chapter so here is me squeezing a 2 hour movie into one huge chapter. Enjoy!

As Stephen got ready in his suit for Christine's wedding, having to use his powers to tie his tie as Wong stood at his doorway, trying to talk him out of going. Of course, he wasn't going to just let his companions words talk him out of going to the wedding that she had asked him to go to in person. But he had a plan.

"Don't worry, Wong, I have a plan." He said, looking briefly at him in the mirror before back at his own suit.

"And your plan is to bring Elara to the wedding?"

"Yes. She, somehow, is able to suck the sexual tension out of a room without even trying. I don't know if it's her species or her asexuality but she does it. So there's nothing to worry about between me and-" Wong cut him off as his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"You are also bringing her to the wedding so that her and Christine will hit it off, because it's Elara who doesn't like her, and that will keep you even more connected to Christine between their friendship?"

Stephen only stopped a little, as he was correct obviously, but then added, "Elara also needs more females in her life besides Pepper and the kid."

His friend sighed, putting his hands up like 'This isn't my problem anymore' and leaving the room back downstairs.

So there he was, alone, mentally convincing himself that everything was going to be fine, that he was mentally prepared to see the love of his love that he let slip away get married to another man. A perfectly nice man that had no issues with his hands or has almost died multiple times trying to save the world. It was fine. It was going to be fine. Even if it wasn't, Elara could probably use her powers to balance his emotions, just a little, like a nice sedative for his feelings.

"Hi!"

The loud voice caused him to jump out of his skin and whip around to see the angel in question smiling at him from where Wong was once standing and giving him a small wave.

"You have got to give me some kind of warning when you do that." He said, placing a hand on his chest to smooth down his tie and walking towards her.

"My warning was me saying hi." When he didn't say anything in return, just staring at her with a blank face, Elara just continued by just saying, "Ready to go?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

***

Humans were confusing. The only wedding that Elara had ever been to was Tony and Pepper's and they were nothing like Elixiri weddings. The ones on her planet were bright with color everywhere, everyone sung and chanted when the two kissed and they had a bunch of different traditions and such compare to Earth ones, at least the two she had been to/was at.

Learning about different cultures on Earth, the closest wedding kind that she could find to Elixir weddings were South Asian weddings, Hindu weddings. Bright colors, dancing, letting guests press the two foreheads of the newly weds together.