=1.3=

'I don't like putting that out in the universe.'

"The entire time we knew Thanos, he only had one goal. To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life." Gamora said as she leaned against one of the ships walls. Elara nodded with her sister as her eyes were focused on an unimportant object in the room. Thor, who Elara recently learned the name of, was sipping soup that she had given him. Despite Peters wishes.

"He used to kill people, planet to planet, massacre by massacre. Like mine." Elara said quietly but the whole room heard her soft voice. She hadn't moved from her spot from one of Rockets tinkering tables except to get Thor something to eat and help the physical pain. Either than that, nothing.

In her hands was a gift that her father had given her the day he came and took her from her planet. A two sided knife with two blades that curved into two different ways. The gold handle encrusted with rose quartz gem in a spiral pattern. Perfectly balanced as he thinks all things should be.

"If he gets all six Infinity stones, he can do it with a snap of his fingers like this." Gamora continued for her, snapping her fingers once to show.

"You two seem to know about Thanos." Thor said into his bowl, not looking up at them. Elara looked at him with sympathy as she could feel waves of what he was feeling.

Drax spoke up and answered his question, "Elara and Gamora are the daughters of Thanos." The man slowly looked up and Elara could feel anger radiating from him so she slinked closer to the wall behind her. "Your father killed my brother."

He stood up and Rocket muttered an "oh boy" under his breath as Thor walked toward them. "Stepfather, technically. They hate him as much as you do."

"I don't hate." They looked at her with a pointed look which made her quietly say, "I don't like putting that out in the universe." Before looking back to the floor, her white wings covering her like a blanket as Elaras fingers played with some of the feathers.

Thor stood in front of Gamora, who was close to Elara, his face straight like hers before he put a hand on her shoulder and said, "Families can be tough. Before my father died, he told me that I had a half sister that he imprisoned in Hel. And then she returned home and stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her. But that's life thought, isn't it, I guess."

The large man turned to Elara, who was tucked in her wings. He gave her a soft closed mouth smile, which made her relax and uncurl her wings a little bit, smiling back at him. "I like you little angel, you have a nice set of wings." He ran a large finger down the curve of her wing making her preen in the affection, closing her eyes and relaxing into the touch as her wing opened and allowed him to continue with his pets.

"I feel your pain." Thor said to both Elara and Gamora. Star-lord gave them a weird look, one in disbelief at what he was watching. Before he clears his throat before saying, "I feel your pain as well, because, I mean it's not a competition, I've been through a lot." As Peter was talking, Thor wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, focusing on Elara's wings and taking a sip of his soup.

"My father killed my mother. And then I had to kill my father. That was hard. Probably even harder than having to kill a sister," Elara's teal eyes narrowed in confusion at how weird Peter was acting toward the large man, who wasn't paying attention.

"Plus, I came out with both my eyes, which means-"

"I need a hammer. Not a spoon." Thor said as he looked at his spoon before patting the top of Elara's head and turning, walking straight pass Peter. He walked over to the pod and looked for the panel. "How do I open this thing? Is there some sort of, uh..four digit code, maybe? Maybe a birthday?" Thor started to press some buttons on panel but was unsuccessful.