=3.2=

'Um, ma'am. He blipped, so technically, he's 16, not 21.'

"Do you have everything?"

"Yeah!" Elara called back to her mother from the other room. They had been packing everything she may need for the school trip to Italy. The angel had never been on a plane before but she was quite excited. She also knew that if anything happened, Peter would be there to protect her.

So did Pepper, but the mother was still worried. After all, she was a mother of an alien and a six year old. It was stressful to say the least.

After Tony passed away, everything fell on her shoulders, including Elara's dyslexia training. But thankfully for her, the school provided someone to help her with the same program they had been using and Peter also learned somethings to help her as they had the same classes together.

Only her most trusted teachers and the school administrators knew that Elara was a Stark. Pepper wanted her daughter to have as normal a high school experience as she could and didn't want to put the added pressures of being Tony Stark's daughter. She was already starting in her junior year which was bad enough but she was smart and with the added teaching Tony had taught her in those five years, she caught up quickly.

To the rest of the school, and world, she was Elara Haven, regular attractive teenage girl that had transferred from a different school after being aboard for so long. It was a mouthful but it got the job done.

"Sunscreen?"

"Check."

"Glasses?"

"Yup."

"List of contacts you can call to come scoop you?" Pepper listed off the things Elara would need as she was terrible at looking for things and then finding them and then forgetting to actually put them in the bag.

"Yes. Momma, everything will be fine. Peter will be there." Elara put her hands on her mother's anxiously crossed arms, feeling the nerves radiating off her and needing her to calm down a bit.

'Scoop' was the term they used for someone that Elara can call if something has happened and needs someone to come get her, take her home or make sure she's okay till someone comes to get her. That's where the term 'scooping her' come from.

Morgan padded along the carpet halls, rubbing her eyes with her small fist and she walked towards them. "You're leaving, Ara?"

Elara smiled at the girl as she picked her up, wrapping her wings around the two of them. "Only for a bit. I'm going on a trip at my school, with Peter. You remember Peter, don't you?"

"I love Peter." Morgan said into her neck as they hugged tightly.

"Almost as much as Elara does." Pepper teased.

It was no secret to the family that the angel was in love with Peter Parker. She had liked him ever since they met in space and it was devastating when he turned to dust in front of her.

Her mother had always asked her why she just couldn't use her powers to find out if he liked her, even though Pepper knew he did, Elara would always tell her that teenage boy emotion are all muddy and harder to read properly. He could just feel platonic emotions for her and then she would have screwed it up.

"I don't know what are talking about. Oh, look! My rides here! Bye!" Before Pepper could say anything else, Elara kissed both of them on the cheek before grabbing her large suit case and small bag. She jogged towards the door as she heard MJ's moms car honk.

MJ's moms said that they could take her to the airport as her mother was sick and shouldn't be driving. No, her mom wasn't actually sick. She just said that she was so that they wouldn't know who her mother was. She had planned on telling MJ soon but things got in the way and now they were going on this trip.