=3.3=

"Bo. It's the most perfect word in the world."

V E N I C E, I T A L Y

Elara laughed with Brad and MJ as they stood in a small group together in the airport. The white haired girl had stayed slept on Peter's shoulder the whole flight until the plane landed, scaring her so much that she teleported into the bathroom.

Thankfully nobody seemed to notice except for Peter and she easily walked out of the bathroom, very embarrassed. She had her bag in hand and her more portable one over her shoulder, at some point in she had put her hair up into a messy bun with fallen bits of hair in front of her face.

Pepper had advised her to wear her most comfortable clothes so that's exactly what she did. She had a oversized white button up with scribbled faces spread out on the fabric, one side of it tucked into her black shorts and many gold necklaces hanging from her neck. Elara also had on two different patterned socks under her large black heels, that made her 5'5" now.

 Elara also had on two different patterned socks under her large black heels, that made her 5'5" now

Peter looked off to the side at the giggling angel, laughing so hard at something Brad had said that she stumbled back slightly and had to lean against MJ

Peter looked off to the side at the giggling angel, laughing so hard at something Brad had said that she stumbled back slightly and had to lean against MJ. He grimaced slightly as he speed walked over to where Ned was standing, looking....dazed.

"Hey man, did you see Elara and Brad on the plane? They were watching movies and laughing the entire time. Well, except for, like, towards the end when Elara asked Mr. Harrington to move so she could sit next to me cause she couldn't fall asleep but still. That was really nice..." Peter trailed off towards the end as he remembered her falling asleep on his shoulder but that was only for a couple of hours. Two and a half to be exact.

"Dude, don't worry, okay? I'm sure that nothing." Ned said, sounding very calm and unusually happy. Almost like he was high.

Before his best friend could question his behavior, Betty walked over and said, "Hey, babe. Can you hold this for me?"