=2.7=

"You're right. I will. By killing you."

It all happened so fast.

Elara blinked her eyes a few times, let her eyes adjust to the darkness as she tried to figure out what the hell just happened. She felt pain, not just her own but everyone's but she couldn't see them or where they were.

She pushed her self up as she looked around. Clint was on the ground next to her, knocked out but he seemed to be coming to as well. They were in the underbelly of the building that was now destroy, there were two tunnels on either side of them, one that was lit by red lights on the ceiling. The only natural light was coming from above them in a small hole, through the debris.

Clint groaned as Elara quickly helped him up to his feet. She looked him over for any exposed injuries. The archer shook it off, telling her that he was fine and just needed a second. He pulled out a flashlight to help them look around and Elara could only assume that they were standing in water, as she felt the swish around her feet.

"Cap?" Clint called up as they looked around. He turned and looked down the red lit tunnel full of different pipes. A small glint of gold flashed in the corner of her eye, making her turn her head that direction. It was the gauntlet they made. All the stones were still there, thank Irene. She dusted it off, moving rumble out of the way before she picked it up.

"Clint." He turned as she showed him what she found. He smiled, glad that they were able to find it. They both froze when they heard a low growl.

"Clint...I think there's someone here. I can't feel them though." She whispered to him as they both lifted their head towards the tunnel in front of them.

Slowly, Clint reached behind him and grabbed an arrow, put it to the bow and pulled back. He whipped around to the other tunnel behind them. He let go and the arrow worked like a flare, the light illuminating the tunnel so they could see. Elara kind of hoped they hadn't. Tons of monsters that she knew all to well were climbing the walls and hanging from the ceilings.

Thanos's monsters.

Neither of them made any sudden movements as Clint said slowly, "Elara, give me the glove and fly up. See if you can find anyone."

"But what about you?"

"I can handle them, just go find the others!"

She quickly handed him the glove and pushed off the ground as her wings flapped heavily. As Elara got higher, her body started to twist quickly making it so she was like a dart, able to break through the debris blocking her escape. She launched into the air, not stopping until she was hundreds of feet in the air and able to see everything.

The whole compound was destroyed. Fire and destruction were everywhere, different holes and ditches that ran underneath that once built building starting to flood. Elara looked up to the sky to see her ex-fathers ship slightly covered by to smoke and dark clouds. A blue beam of light shown down from the ship and there he was.

Thanos.

Battle armor and all.

She watched in slight confusion as Nebula walked out from the wreckage and towards Thanos. Thankfully, enhanced hearing was something she had but just to make sure, she trained her eyes on some metal scarps and teleported there, hiding behind the heaps as to not be seen.

"Daughter." Thanos said to Nebula.

"Yes, father."

"So, this is the future. Well done."

Elara's eyes widened as she realized that that wasn't her Nebula. Sorry, present tense Nebula. Not the Nebula she was trapped in space with Tony.

The blue skinned woman peeled off the gold plate that Elara had painted on her Nebula as she said, "Thank you, Father. They suspected nothing."