=4.2=

'Oh my Irene, he's a magic lawyer!'

Everything was silent for a solid 13 seconds before it all went to shit. People who had been standing around and watching the large screen started to crowd around the lamppost, and in turn, around Elara.

"That's right, folks! Spider-Man is in fact Peter Parker!" The man on the large screen said finally. Peter looked down at the angel to see if they were seeing the same thing, but get attention was on someone else.

A middle aged man that had been a standing next to Elara, tapped her shoulder and next, "Are you Spider-Man's girlfriend?"

A bunch of people started to chime in, asking her the same question or similar questions, causing her to get overwhelmed, and if she got too overwhelmed, she would teleport.

Peter quickly jumped down from the lamppost and ran between the crowd, pushing Elara behind him as the crowd gasped a little at this. "Woah, woah, woah, please don't touch her."

"You're just a kid?"

"Murderer!"

"You killed Mysterio?"

"Uh, no, I-"

"You helped him murder Mysterio?!"

"I didn't- I didn't-"

Someone reached out and tried to grab at Peter, causing Elara to get angrier and snap at them. "Hey! Hands off!"

"Come on!" The red clad superhero wrapped and around his girlfriend and led her out of the crowd quickly, shooting out a web from his wrist and swinging them away from the chaos.

They had bounced up and off the front of a stopped cab, someone else had jumped to try and grab Spider-Man's leg.

Elara pushed her head into Peter's neck, not saying anything unlike she normally did. She hated that she was able to feel the fear and confusion radiating off of her boyfriend, it was making her sadder.

The two of them landed soon on top of a bridge, like the top top of the bridge, as Peter's phone was ringing. Neds voice came through the phone on speaker.

"Dude!"

"Dude!"

"Dude!!"

"Dude!!"

"Boys!" Elara yelled over the wind at them, not understanding completely why they were saying the same word over and over again to communicate but getting slightly annoyed by it.

"Oh right! Sorry, are you okay?" He said, coming back over to here while referring to the mob of people back there.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just shaken. What about you?  With what just happened?"

"Same, just...shaken."

One of those sky boxes that carried people around started slowly moving past them, the people inside pointed and pulling out their phones. Peter looked over and saw more people out on their balconies doing the same thing. The whirling of helicopter blades reached their ears as the metal vehicles started hovering around them.

"We should go. Like right now." Elara said as the two of them wrapped their arms around each other before jumping off the bridge.

Peter shot a web from his wrist at a grate in the sidewalk behind someone who suspiciously looked a look like Flash. Falling down the open hole in the ground and into the subway.

"Look out!" Her grasp tighten around him when she saw a subway coming straight for them, alerting him of it like he couldn't see himself, but he turned them down a different tunnel.