Sakura

<_______________________________________________________>Λ BᄂIПD MΛП ЩΉӨ ƧΣΣƧ IƧ BΣƬƬΣЯ ƬΉΛП Λ ƧΣΣIПG MΛП ЩΉӨ IƧ BᄂIПD<_______________________________________________________>

Λ BIПD MΛП ЩΉӨ ƧΣΣƧ IƧƬƬΣЯ ƬΉΛП Λ ƧΣΣIПG MΛП ЩΉӨ IƧ BIПD
<_______________________________________________________>

(Y/n) had just finished a mission with Aiko, and was walking back. She honestly wasn't very powerful, and not to mention... she was bitter as shit.

When they weren't around the other Pillars, she was bitter and sour to (Y/n). (Y/n) having been around the other Pillars for so long, was used to behavior towards him like this. Now she was nagging (Y/n) for information on other Pillars.

"Listen Sakura-San, I'm not even close to the other Pillars. As far as I'm concerned, they despise me, so how about you go get to know them." (Y/n) snapped, his temper boiling over. It wasn't often this happened, but everything was piling up on his shoulders. It was like a weight that refused to be lifted, and he had to bear it all by himself.

"Fine then." She snapped back. (Y/n) and her were getting closer to the Headquarters, where all other 9 Pillars seemed to be waiting. Once they got closer, the Pillars (minus Giyu) went up to Aiko like she they hadn't seen her in years.

Even Sanemi and Obanai were somewhat interested in the conversation happening with Aiko. Aiko has gone back to her 'cheery' disposition, while (Y/n) watched with tired eyes. He'd been taking on more missions, since the other Pillars had been asking to cover. Granted they didn't ask nicely, and (Y/n) had no clue why he agreed to do it... but he did.

The other Pillars had been getting lazy, and (Y/n) seemed to be the only one who could see it. (Y/n) sighed and shook his head, walking away. He'd sustained a small injury, so he had to patch himself up. He could sense the Water Pillar following after him, though didn't say anything.

"Are you okay?" A bored, yet soft, voice asked. (Y/n) knew it was the voice of the Water Pillar, and looked at him with forced happiness.

"Of course! I just got a small scratch!" He cheered, with the best fake smile he could muster. Giyu didn't seem to notice a difference in his smile, and nodded. (Y/n) walked a bit faster, dropping the smile once Giyu couldn't see his face.

Once (Y/n) reached his room at Ubuyashiki's mansion, he broke down. His cuts burned so badly, he couldn't tell anyone that it was him inflicting these cuts upon his own skin. With the very thing he swore to slay demons with... was slaying himself.

He drew his katana, and ran his finger along the sharp edge, not caring if his finger got cut. Much to his displeasure, it didn't, and he realized that it had been getting very dull. (Y/n) whistled, and his crow came in through the window a few moment later.

"Send this to Hagenazuka-San, and get this sharpened will you?" (Y/n) asked politely. Just because his life was shit, didn't mean he had to drag down others with him. He didn't want to burden them with his problems, so this is the best way. The crow nodded, and took it from (Y/n), and left back through the windows.

"I don't want to bleed out... yet. So I have to patch these up." (Y/n) thought looking at the cuts on his arms. They were expertly hidden by his haori, which was black, so if he was bleeding, it wouldn't be noticeable. "Guess there are some perks to being the Shadow Pillar." (Y/n) silently amused himself with cry humor.

After he patched himself up, he heard knocking at his door. He slowly opened it, coming face to face with Kagaya himself.

(Y/n) immediately kneeled in respect, "Hello Oyakata-sama." (Y/n) greeted politely.

Kagaya merely smiled, "No need to be so formal... I am your father after all." (Y/n) stood up and smiled, it was true, he was adopted by Kagaya when he was young.

"I know... but you never know if they're around." (Y/n) muttered.

Kagaya heard him though, "Who?" He inquired. He knew (Y/n) had always been picked on, and he was such a soft hearted boy. (Y/n) always had a good or bad tendency, depends on how you look at it, to wear his heart on his sleeve. If you looked, you could see the bolts and screws holding his fragile heart together... as if one touch would break it.

"Don't worry Oto-San, it doesn't matter." (Y/n) smiled falsely. Kagaya knew better, though didn't say anything else, and came in,

"That's right... smile and hide the pain... don't burden those around you with your problems." (Y/n) thought, fighting to keep his mastered mask on.

"Just a little longer..."

<_______________________________________________________>
ƬӨ BΣ ӨПƬIПЦΣD
<_______________________________________________________>

<_______________________________________________________>ƬӨ BΣ ᄃӨПƬIПЦΣD<_______________________________________________________>