Remember

(Y/n) slowly stood, tears pouring from his eyes, taking off Shinobu's bloodstained haori, laying it over the top of her body gently

"May you Rest in Peace Shinobu." He prayed quietly, closing his eyes, trying to gather himself.

After a few moments he opened his eyes, releasing a shaky sigh, turning away from her body.

After a moment of hesitation, he quickly took off running, heading for the next demon, forcing his tears down, forcing himself not to look back and weep over the loss of his friend.

"Arigato, Shinobu."

Time was passing, faster than (Y/n) could register, cutting down any demons who got in his way.

He had been trying to find any other Pillars, though it was as though the fortress was changing so he couldn't get to them.

"That's odd." (Y/n) thought, "No demons have jumped out at me." He stopped, before looking around.

Right as he thought that, something struck him.

Not something physical, but something that made him break out in a cold sweat.

His breathing got harsh as he reached for his katana, looking around rapidly, looking for where this could be coming from.

"Above!" He looked up right in the nick of time, bringing his katana above his head fast enough to block the attack.

With a loud blast, (Y/n) tried to hold his place on the ground, only to be blasted back, hitting his back on the wall roughly.

"Now now (Y/n), you should know better than to try and defeat me." A smooth, silky, voice said, (Y/n) looking up in a snap.

There was a familiar voice, one all too familiar for (Y/n)'s liking. His heartrate picked up; something wasn't clicking. Something felt weird, his head was pounding.

He tried to find where the voice was coming from, the form in front of him hiding in darkness.

But he didn't have to wonder long, someone appearing right in front of him, his pale white skin obvious in the light glow.

Muzan lifted (Y/n)'s head by his chin, his red eyes staring into his own (e/c) eyes.

(Y/n) tried to grab his katana, only for Muzan to kick it away, making it fall onto the levels below.

(Y/n) was forced to look back up at Muzan, before Muzan let out a sick smile.

"You did so well my pet." He rubbed (Y/n)'s head with his other hand, (Y/n) giving him a sharp glare.

"What the hell are you-" (Y/n) was cut off by a sharp slap to his face, Muzan glaring down at him.

"Don't speak until I am done." He glared, (Y/n) keeping his own glare. "You collected all the information as I told you to, unlike your foolish sister, who hardly provided me with anything."